Users comments and reviews on article One Week Detox Diet Plan by Dr. Shelley Narula

great detox info thx!

Why do you have to eat beef at least once in this diet. Who do you work for?

That detox sounds really good! I think that the beef is for vitamin B12 if I am not mistaken because it is a natural source of amino acids that are necessary as well. Am I wrong about that or is that the case?

This is a great plan. I've normally just detoxed by eating loads of fruit, drinking huge amounts of water with lemon and taking emu oil capsules from I'll try this in the future!

Jess

Im really not sure why you have included beef in a detox diet 8-| You can get twice as much protein from super foods, like spirulina and even brocolli has more than beef.. Anyway.. I think there is some holes in this diet plan. I prefer Brett David's and have used it tow times now over 3 months.. The amount o energy gained is incredible and I lost 9 pounds in the week also.. NO meat in that diet! :-D

good luck

This "diet" has been floating around for years. Don't waste your time. Like any fad diet, results will be temporary only, if at all.

Stay away from this diet
unless you want some stubborn fat, and a worse metabolism
also, you are most likely going to catabolize you muscles(which is what you see in your weight loss)

Sorry for my english :-D
Just my two cents :-P

hi
the process mantioned is good but who has the time to do this huge process i came through a very good de-tox thepary it is symple easy to use ond it helps in reducing toxin from your body without any side effects it really healped in case of my dads leg problem too

Great process and thanks for all of the good information and feedback. This diet sounds like a great idea. One of the main issues I have been battling with is counting calories and maintaining a minimal caloric intake. At , you can manage your calories with the calorie counter - [. Good Luck dieters!