Users comments and reviews on article Drug abuse side effects: Hallucinations by SirGan

Addiction towards drug is a dangerous thing which may cause vital problems to once life.

Drugs other than hallucinogens can also produce hallucinations. Even though they are NOT being abused. For example there are stories of people on this website who have reported hallucinations after taking Ambien.

This article is cut-n-pasted from Wikipedia almost verbatum.

A lot of information in this article can be found on this page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_drug ).

And, through these links at the bottom of the the page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_drug ).

Entheogen, Psychedelic, Psychedelic experience, Psychedelics, dissociatives and deliriants, Psychoactive drug, Psychedelic plants, Morning Glory, Mystical psychosis, Ayahuasca, Peyote, Psychedelic music, DMT, LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, Marijuana, Dissociative drug, Serotonergic psychedelics, Freedom of thought, List of psychedelic drugs, Tabernanthe iboga, Ibogaine, Bwiti, and Meta-universe

My understanding is that you can have a hallucination for YEARS after you actually take a tab of LSD or something like that and that the actual drug is stored in your spinal column so that when you do have a freak out, it's released into your system similar to a virus. That's crazy, right? I think that I shall never try a drug like this for that reason alone. If I have one bad experience, I run the risk of still having a bad experience.

get some accurate,non biased, information on LSD
here.

Remember when alcohol was made illegal and demonized in the 1930's? through many articles simular to the one above- the material , alcohol, and anyone who used it were made to seem dangerouse/evil.

thanks for this information. i'm doing my PG in psychiatry and as a part of my case presentation i got a multiple drug abuse case and from him i got the infomation of these drugs and i thought let me search more about the effects of these drugs in the body. so thanks a lot for these nice information. hope u will update the informations and will include about more drugs.

Any type of addiction to a drug can be harmful to your health. No matter what type of drug you use, there will always be side effects. in this case hallucinations are just more prominent than anyother side effect.

I'm on 20 hits of acid right now and 500$ worth of ketamine/crack

The inital article image is from a print called "Little Strange Dots" by Trevor Brown and Published by Tripatourium.com

See all of it here;

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

haha that guys high as a kite

im your case for extreem long term side effects of hallucinogens
and this article is sorta wrong in alot of areas
i now first hand about it all
and i churned my head up hard.
all my peers are fine except for a few
i wish i never did them