Hello I'm fifteen years old And I wanna get big fast. I know testrone and human grworth hormones are bad. Im still gonna take them, what are the effects. And which one should I use 

Hi Guest,

You should use NEITHER.

You need a prescription for the "real" medicine.  Anything else is just c**p/garbage that you'll pay a fortune for.

Risk?  How about liver problems or cancer.  Shrunken testicles, inability to get an erection, increased risk of testicular cancer, anger problems, etc.

Why don't you just wait and let your body grow normally.  It's a lot safer.  The only way to get big is to work out - it takes work, not a pill.

Good luck.

not necessarily garbage ppl would really be surprised at how authentic the black markets are that have now become unstoppable due to the blackhats running them theres countless ones find a trusted vendor you'll pay out the a$$ for either ive seen the prices however i don't take them and just found out i have high liver levels so i'd heed on the advice above. As to me its a toss up as im a psych patient and have been a guinea pig of sorts and am narcoleptic so im sure 7 years of fda max approved dose adderall xr doesnt help my liver issue nor do the many other medications im given. You only got one liver is all i'm saying the real legit stuffs there the administration allowed the cartels and black markets and dark net to become to powerful in my mind thats fine freedom is to put in your body what you choose at least your asking. A good resource base to read through on plants,entheogens, drugs. Research before you put something in your body as your body is your temple.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use