Users comments and reviews on article Temporary Paralysis by SirGan

I actually knew a girl who had botulism and I felt terrible for her because she had temporary paralysis. It was pretty awful but fortunately she was able to get through it. I'm still not entirely sure how she got it. Thanks for posting this!

i have q .my sister has been married recently .after 2 weeks she experienced unability to move her legs especially after she got up from the bed.i dont know why? plz answer

my cousin is expierencing paralysis sometimes in his entire body and sometimes only half his body and the doctars say that it has something to do with his abnormally large pancrease im not sure if theres anything we can do... please contact me at

Hi I am 21 and have been temporally three times in my life is there a condition out there that would cause this? I am worried about it more now that I am a mother. Please answer I don't know how to go about finding the answers to what's wrong.