Users comments and reviews on article Miscarriage Signs, Symptoms and Treatment in Early Pregnancy by Dana Fenton

i have some of these symptoms but they could also mean implantation which i think should be added on here so so many woman do no tgive up hope so easly but thank you this is very helpful in formation

On New Year Eve day, I woke up noticing that i didn't feel as "pregnant" as the previous day/weeks. I didn't think much of it. The next day I woke up feeling like I wasn't pregnant at all. That night after intercourse my husband noticed brown/red discharge. The next day (Friday morning) my ob/gyn told me bleeding after intercourse during early pregnancy was normal but to wait it out and if it gotter redder, heavier, or look like tissue was in it to call back. That afternoon all of that started. It was like a light period at first. It was too late to go to the doc. I already had an appointment that coming Monday so they said I could go to the ER or just wait it out. If I was having a m/c there was nothing they could do so I might as well try to endure it at home til Monday when I could see the doc. Friday night I started having really bad cramps. They weren't the worst I'd EVER had but they were right up there with them. I bled heavy but not too heavy until about 1 in the morning when I passed a blood clot about the size of my fist (I found out later that was the baby). I pretty much stopped bleeding after that. Saturday afternoon I started getting sever cramps that were different than the cramps I had experienced the previous night. They grew in intensity and were about 30 min apart lasting for about 5 min. These were contractions. I was able to breathe through them thinking that I was still miscarrying. By Sunday morning by blood pressure was 58/32.... extremely low. My body was going into shock. The pain was unbearable, but I had no bleeding. By the time I arrived at the ER, I felt a small twinge in my lower abdomine and all of a sudden blood came gushing out. I was bleeding severely. Apparantly all the blood was clotting from Saturday's contractions so that's why there was so much. I was still bleeding because my uterine lining was not shed completely when I miscarried Friday night. They didn't know this til the next week when my gyn examined me for still bleeding and discovered the entire uterine lining rolled up at the entrance to the cerivx. He pulled it out (which hurt like hell) and the bleeding stopped completely w/in a day. I bled altogether for 20 days I think. So that's what its like.