Users comments and reviews on article How to treat dry cough? by Dr. Shelley Narula

Dry coughs seem to happen a lot in the early spring season as well as in late winter. Yes, it can be allergy-related but also seasonal. I am glad you posted information on how to get some relief from a dry cough. The warm water technique with lemon (and even a dash of honey) really does work. My husband is a leader in a well-known band and uses his voice an awful lot. During certain seasons he will develop a dry cough and drinking warm water really helps. We have always added the lemon and honey, as well as a few different herbs to aid in healing of any throat issues. This is a good reference article. Thanks for sharing your research.

this is great advice but i wish there was more because every site i had went on said exactly the same thing on this page but they did kind of help.
But thank you anyway this was GREAT advice it did HELP me alot thanks xxxx

Very helpful i appreciate this post

thanks for ur good advice.it's helpful to everybody.

i have a dry cough for 30years+ and the doctor always recommend cough supprents, i drank more than a 45gal drum already, i dont know what else to do

thats good remedies for cough,,,it proves very effective.

hmmm but what about a dry cough that last for longer than 2 minutes?? ive always had that!

As you guess, I have been having a dry cough for a few days now and I looked it up online. Your write up and advice is just what I needed. It gives good explanation, without getting to "medical." I'm going to try some of the home remedies you mentioned. Thank you.

This is a great help. Thank u ...

thnxxx i knoo watt to do noww =]

There are unwaranted conclusions in your article, not supported by research described in Medscape and WebMD.

young adult with a dry coughwhat mrdicine for a

thanks, your homemade remedies worked for me!

thank you so much very informative! :0