Hi everyone!

I'm a first timer on birth control (Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo) and today is the 9th day I've been taking it, which means it is day 15 of my menstrual cycle. I had safe sex today and my boyfriend pulled out after ejaculating into the condom. After heading to the bathroom I realized that I felt a little too sticky down below. I immediately got angry and frustrated with him thinking that he had pulled the condom off and ejaculated inside of me, but I soon realized that the condom had broken; there was no semen/sperm left in the condom.

Bottom line of the story: The condom broke and now I'm seriously worried that I could become pregnant. I just started college this fall and having a baby wasn't in the 4 year plan lol, not that I wouldn't make adjustments, but I'd just like to know if I can become pregnant after this incident.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

hey i am in the EXACT same situation as you. just started bc. on day 8 of using the pill. condom broke tonight. extremely nervous. just curious as to what happened...