i posted this under someone else's topic but I figured I'd create my own so maybe id get a quicker response : i stopped taking the depo provera shot several months ago and decided to just stay off birth controls for awhile. about a month ago, i decided i would go ahead and start back up on a birth control since i was beginning to get severe cramping during periods. i decided to go with ortho tri cyclen lo. i started the pack on january 22nd as my period had just ended... however come february 4th my husband and i decided we wanted a kid so i skipped my pills from that day on. we had sex the 4th and the 5th which from an APP on my iPhone says the 4th is my last fertile day it said my ovulation occurred on february 3rd. i am supposed to get my next period on february 17th, however yesterday (february 9th- a week EARLY) i got very brown spotting for a day and then this morning (february 10th) i have very light pinkish/redish blood. is it possible that this COULD be implantation bleeding? or is it likely just because i abruptly stopped my birth control pill even though i was never on it for a full month? i know what i said might be confusing so i figured i'd do a time line to just reiterate what i said: january 16th: started period january 22nd: ended period & started my first pack of ortho tri cyclen lo ***calendar states my fertile days are january 29th-february 4th february 3rd- calendar says is my supposed ovulation day february 4th- had sex (my LAST fertile day) and also stopped taking ortho tri cyclen lo february 5th- sex again, and of course still discontinuing the pills february 9th- brown spotting (WEEK BEFORE PERIOD IS DUE) february 10th- (Today) and very light pinkish/reddish bleeding february 17th- period is "SUPPOSED" to come does this sound like implantation or does it sound like my period just came early? i've never had it early nor did i have it this light or have brown spotting for a day prior. fingers crossed even though the blood is turning a bit more reddish, it could still be implantation. anything anybody has to say would be helpful!

sorry... here is the time line which is easier to read hopefully:

january 16th: started period

january 22nd: ended period & started my first pack of ortho tri cyclen lo

***calendar states my fertile days are january 29th-february 4th

february 3rd- calendar says is my supposed ovulation day

february 4th- had sex (my LAST fertile day) and also stopped taking ortho tri cyclen lo

february 5th- sex again, and of course still discontinuing the pills

february 9th- brown spotting (WEEK BEFORE PERIOD IS DUE)

february 10th- (Today) and very light pinkish/reddish bleeding

february 17th- period is "SUPPOSED" to come does this sound like implantation or does it sound like my period just came early? i've never had it early nor did i have it this light or have brown spotting for a day prior. fingers crossed even though the blood is turning a bit more reddish, it could still be implantation. anything anybody has to say would be helpful!