I had a back injury in the past and ever since I occasionally have problems with my back pain. Since Acetaminophen is over the counter drug it is less trouble to order it on line than to ask doctor for prescription every time. Maybe because of that I got over with it. That is now causing me new problem, about my liver. Could acetaminophen cause liver damage? I heard that it could.

According to some research that have been done and read by accident, there could be a big danger to liver. People think that since Acetaminophen is over the counter drug that it is completely safe, but it is not. In the matter of fact, no medicine is not that safe. If you have concerns about this subject maybe you should ask your doctor about. Only your personal medical provider can give you best advice for you only.