what pill can I take for injury in my knee ? I have reaction allergy to acetylsalicylic acid and acetaminophen. i do not feel pain in my knee is just swollen

Have you tried putting some ice packs on your knee to make the swelling go away? Since you are allergic to both acetylsalicylic acid and acetaminophen, you should take any of the non-steroid anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen or diclofenac (Motrin or Voltaren are most common non-steroids for this types of injury) because there are big chances that you will have reactions to these medications as well. So, besides cold packs, only thing I would suggest to you is to go and ask your pharmacist, or even better, your family doctor, but, be very careful since there are good chances that you will have similar reactions to most over-the-counter painkillers/anti-inflammatory medications.

Hello there  Santiago,

As Nikols mentioned the best thing you can do in your case is to apply ice packs on your injury. If your pain is too severe than you should visit your doctor. I wouldn’t risk going to the pharmacist and asking some over the counter medication which is not going to cause allergic reaction in your case. You could end up in the ER if you take something that is causing allergy reaction to the acetylsalicylic acid and acetaminophen.

And by consulting your doctor chances are that he will recommend you some alternative way treatment for your knee injury, and since he is medical expert it will probably help you to deal with the pain.