So....yesterday/latly i've been feeling VERY tired.... i slept till almost 10am yesterday & then took a nap before i went to work @ 5pm (totally not like me), not to mention the dull headaches ive had the past 2 days, & increase in peeing. My stomach feels...weird?!?! Idk how to explain it..... i keep getting "flutters" in my stomach, abdomen, & even as high as my ribs..!?!? Its like a dull twitching sensation, nothing real bad! I thought it was because i was hungry, so i ate something & the feelings continued....thought it'd stop if i went to the bathroom....again they continue..?! lol its just a really weird sensation, almost like i felt when i was prego with my son & further along i could feel him moving, but obovusley thats not the case this time, i'm not prego (that i know of) & if i was it's too soon for that.......any ideas!?? I'm sure it's not 'gas' & i've beening having regular if not more frequent bm's...idk i'm lost

I feel the same way as you. I had unprotected sex what I though would be a week before my period. Now, almost two weeks later I still haven't had it. We had unprotected sex again what I though would be a day or two before and still nothing. I've taken two pregnancy test and they've both came up negative? I don't know what to do? or what to think, because I have the period symptoms like my lower back hurts, I'm tired etc. But the first time we had unprotected sex I'm wondering if I could have been ovulating? But I don't know how to calculate that. I've just been going by what examples there are to notice if your ovulating? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!?

Ive been using mymothlycycle.com to help track my fertile days & all that good stuff....