Don't know whats the deal...had unprotected sex with my bf 2 or 3 days after my period ended. Then like a week later when we had sex again I bled a little. I didn't trip too much about it but I have always been on time with my period. I have a 30day cycle and should have had my period 5 days ago but still nada however I am still getting light abdominal cramps like I am on my period but nothing. The cramping is not as bad as when I do get my period but it is enough to know that its there. I don't have any other symptoms... is it possible I could be prego?

Yes, you could be. The cramping you may be feeling could be ligament stretching of the uterus, which is very common during the first trimester of pregnancy.

I suggest you take a pregnancy test. If it's negative and you're still getting symptoms, take another and/or see your doctor.

I need some opinions PLEASE!! Okay, my LMP was May 12th. My cycles arent always regular, but vary from about 30-32 days. I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated (around May 28th had slight cramping in lower right side, with CLEAR stringy discharge). My husband and I had sex in the couple days before and a couple days following that, and not again until June 6th. Than, on June 7th, I spotted light pink when I went to the restroom only ONE time and nothing since. Still have not started period, I have felt extreme nausea for a few days, and on June 13th in the AM took 3 HPT, and got VERY faint positive lines. Next morning took another one that was negative, followed by a darker faint positive line that evening. This morning had another faint line but barely visible! I'm so confused and can't to my DR till next week. ANY input would be greatly appreciated!!

I also need some help I have a 28 day cycle I hap my period on August 3-7 and i had some spoting on the 26-30 of August and no period in september.Am I prego?Are whats wrong with me?

Hello please help im scared =[
Im 16 years old, and ive been in love with someone for two years.
We are very good friends and not boy friend and girlfriend because he is going to the army after this year and we can’t be together, he is 17.
The other night he came over while my family was out. Because we are very comfortable around each other we did stuff (foreplay) then we decides to do pretended sex. He has had sex before but I haven’t. He only went in me half way but then after a while it started to hurt so we stopped. We didn’t use protection and im freaking out!!!!
The next day I had the smallest amount of spotting (blood) in my knickers but then it stopped the next day. He told me it wasn’t real sex because he didn’t come. But I wouldn’t know because ive never had sex.
Im freaking out!!!
1. I was meant to get my period but I haven’t got it so am I pregnant? –also I had had glandular fever a for a couple of weeks and then when I was better we had the pretend sex so im hoping maybe the glandular fever is what has stuffed up my period, what do u think??
2. Am I still a virgin?
3. Did my hymen brake? and if so is that what the spotting is?
Please helm me im so scared and I don’t know what to do =]