So, I'm rather paranoid, especially when it comes to sex. Of course, this means I use most methods to prevent pregnancy. I've been on the pill for years, we use condoms every time, and he pulls out. However, last week, my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and he pulled out, but as soon as he pulled out he realized the condom was inside me and he came. So I freaked out and we got the morning after pill. Then recently, we had sex again and the same thing happened, except he was coming while I came off, so I'm not sure if it was inside the condom or not and the condom came off again, but it wasn't all the way inside of me like it had come off as I pulled out and the bottom was still visible. I didn't get a morning after pill this time, but I'm still scared. What are my chances? I keep reading online and making myself more and more anxious, so some advice would be great. 

_[removed]_i everyone, Im 24yrs old and i myself have a 43 day cycle and I had it from March 25-30, 6 days normal and my fiancé & I had unprotected sex on April the 1st night. A week after my period April 5 I had light cramping & a light pink spotting when I wiped after using the bathroom. Only lasted for one day. Ever since I've felt tired, moody, constipated, mild cramps and headache from time to time, a lil nausea, and weird sensation in the stomach like constant growling/gurgling. I wanted to know if its even possible for me to be pregnant because of that one unprotected night and if I would have to wait til my next period in may since my cycle is 43 days. Very excited to know because we want to be pregnant. Wanted to hear maybe people who have gone through this themselves with positive outcomes. I don't want to think all this is in my head. Thank you ladies in advance. Baby dust to all.