Hi. I'm 16 ears old and think I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for almost a month and today a white creamy and odorless discharge came out after sex. I have to urinate frequently, I have weird cravings, I drink a lot, I'm always tired and have mood swings like crazy!! But I just got off a period 4 days ago that lasted 4-5 days. Could I still be pregnant???

Mood swings and fatigue could be from your period. If it really was your period, you aren't pregnant. If it was light its possible it couldve been implantation bleeding. Have you taken a test?

No I haven't taken a test but it wasn't light so it was my period I've just never had discharge and symptoms like this before

White discharge after sex is not a pregnancy symptom. Frequent urination could be UTI and discharge could be yeast infection. Have you had any itching or burning?

No. I wouldn't have even noticed it if my partner didn't say something first. But now it's coming out still and we haven't had sex since yesterday.

That sounds like a yeast infection. They're common. You can get a test at the store to check. Thick white discharge is NOT associated with pregnany.. I would see a doctor if the test is negative.

Well I know it's not that. Im waiting a couple weeks and taking a test.bbut the thick white discharge is an early pregnancy sign. Every health website I've looked at says so.