Hi im so sorry if this is long but im so confused and any answers would be great! I had the implanon in 2 years ago and had NO period at all then I had surgery for appendicitus and instantly started my period 2days after my surgery. My periods started getting worse amd were all over the place.so in january this year I had it took out. on febuary the 4th i had a period which lasted 4 days then on march the 4th i had another which lasted 4 days so i guess this is my regular cycle. However I have had unprotected sex with my long term partner nearly every night up to today. On the 16th march i had the white discharge to show im ovulating and did have sex the day befor, that day, & the day after. Recently Ive started with these weird sensations in my stomach I really cant figure out what they are or explain them! my nipples are really sore to touch and my breasts look only a tiny bit larger. Recently Ive been sleepy all the time. Urinate alot and Im always dehydrated but not as hungry as I normally am?! HEEEELP Im sorry if its long and confussing but i appreciate any response as im going crazy! Its my friends 21st bday friday which means a night full of alcohol nut if theres a possibility I am pregnant I dont want to do anything to harm it Im also a smoker so will quit straight away.

The only thing you can really do is wait until 2 or 3 weeks after intercourse or if you know you ovulated, count at least 12-14 days from that before testing. I estimated my ovulation around the 16th too and I had intercourse that whole weekend, without realizing I was ovulating. I'm 11 days past ovulation and I'm still waiting. I called a clinic and they told me they would give me a test 10 days after a missed period. It's still early so you just really have to wait it out. I started having nausea and breast tenderness that next monday after intercourse. I've had more symptoms as time has gone on, bloating, dizziness, some spotting, no period, hungry, etc.

Well Im going crazy it would of been roughly 2 weeks after we had unprotected sex when I should of ovulated. I wanna take a test so bad but I dont want it to be negative and me think im not pregnant im due on the 4 so gues i will have to wait Thanks x

Well i took a test 4 days ago and it was neg im now 3 days late i have a white creamy discharge my boobs kill. I only have small breasts and they have definatly got bigger. Yesterday i have started feeling ill but not a tummy bug ill its weird just abit dizzy and im extremly tierd I have no idea what to do