I had unprotected sex one week ago with my husband. My period had ended the day before, I thought, but I ended up bleeding again the day after we had sex. The past few days I have had back pains (mainly lower but at times all over), killer gas, and today I started cramping. I have also been extremely tired. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday!! I know it's too soon to tell, but today I took a pregnancy test anyway, and it came back negative. I don't know if it's in my head or if my body actually feels different. Is it too soon to have symptoms?
Thanks!

hi there... normally it's your subconcious wanting to be pregnant, so you actually start thinking you are. and notice all these things that your body is doing. the only signs that you would actually notice that early, if you were pregnant, would be sore and tender breasts, abdominal cramping, and maybe some brown blood spotting. you won't be able to take an acurate home pregnancy test until 2 weeks after the date of unprotected sex. that is when your HCG level is the strongest and is able to be read by a home prenancy test.
hope this helps you and others!

also, for more info, go to webmd.com

they have GREAT info!

hi iv been of the pill for a bit ova a month now i got my period at the start of last month than i went off the pill and i got a bleed cuse i went off the pill witch bleed do i go off to get my next period the first bleed or the second one? i had i recently ovulated for 3 days and me and my bf were inmante at that time i took a test 3 days later after ovulating but it cam up negative but now i havent got a period yet for this month i usally get them at the start so i think im about 3 days late iv got sore nipples sore ribs and hips and looseing muces stuff sometimes and feeling bit tired than usall and not my self could these bee sighns of early pregnancy? %-) 8-| :-)]