Ok i have this problem where I am considering that I might be pregnant, but I kind of know that I am not, i think. I havent had sex in a month or so (yes unprotected sex), but I am also irregular and got my period in August (a weird one it was light, than very light or none and then went to heavy I believe it lasted the usual 5 days and I think that was the only time I had my period this year), nor have not tooken any birth control pills in about a year. So in the past month I have been really stressed and emotional than thought it was just from that (from the research I have been looking at - that it gives you light stomach cramps, loss of apetite, nausea/dizziness).

So now this is how I feel all my symptons - a little bit of back pains, I get brown/pink discharge. I think I have my period right now (now its october and I got it yesterday) because I saw lots of blood when I urinated but not enough for the pad. My stomach cramps have gotten worse than I had before (i know it usually does this for the first 2 days) and in the mornings I have been feeling nauseated or about to vomite I'm not sure if its the lack of food (for the past 4 days no), but also been shaky for some reason. I can't even sleep much and usually I sleep till 10am and end up waking up at 7-8am, so I've been tired here and there lately. My boobs are not tender they never usually are even when I get my period. I also been gettin irritated with my bra the back clip and been having a lil side pains and some chest pains on my right side on top of my boobs as well. Been feeling a bit cold too and its weird for a los angeles weather.

So can anyone tell me whats wrong with me if I am preg or not? I know everyone will tell me to take a pregnancy test but I just wanna make sure first if its something else. I just don't know what else to do. I want kids just its the wrong time and I don't want to think it about if it is.

SO EVERYTHiN U JUST SAiD iS ME 100% EVEN DOWN TO THE SiGNS... THiS iS REALLY WEiRD FOR ME.. SEEiN i'M ONLY 17... iF ANYONE COULD ANSWER HER QUESTiON UD B HELPiN ME TOO.

i feel the same way. but the only thing is that i dont have sex. i was with my boyfriend and nd we were dry humping and then i dont remember if he cum or not. but he moved my underwear and he was touching my vagina. he did not put it in or anything but i been late on my period and when i got it it was a dark brown color and i dont have ayhting on my pads. Can i be pregante?

I think that what her symptoms are can be pretty close to the symptoms of pregnancy. The best thing that you can do at this point is actually get tested and see if you're pregnant or something like that because it looks like it could be possible. Let me know what you decide to do, okay? Can you take a pregnancy test now?

i DNT NOE iF i CAN OR iF iTS STiLL TOO EARLY.
i HAD UNPROTECTD SEX ON JULY 4TH.

I think that by this point you can tell. Can you take a pregnancy test and let me know how you're doing? I'd like to hear how you're feeling. Thanks!

I am the same way. Me and my boyfriend had sex, 3 weeks ago. ever since then, my stomach has been cramping more than usual, im really tired. I have severe headaches. And i have white discharge. Im only 17, and i will be a senior this year. Im really scared to find out if i am or not. :'(

h Girls/ladies; I need help! First off all let me explain how my period is very irregular, so I never know when I'm going too ovulate due too my irregular problem. me & my boyfriend had sex the March 26 but on February 20's I had my period meaning if I had a regular period by March 26 I would b on my period I missed my period not bc I had sex, but bc my irregular. we didn't use a condom n he came inside of me I know I'm an id**t, Thats not what I'm here for though, its been a week n my period hasn't come n i feel like my tummy is sorta growing n getting hard I'm very skinny , Idk if I'm just going crazy, I know stress can cause all this. Ya probably wonder why not take a test, bc Idk when too take it,if Idk when I missed my period plss help(:

right, i had my implant taking out like a month ago. i havnt had a period yet though. i have unprotected sex loads since then, now im feeling sick all the time, eating alot more, need a wee alot, mood swings, boobs are really hurting..  could i be pregnant? im only 17 so im really worried. i dont know much about all this. ive looked on google and people have fell pregnant without a period, i need advise please