Hi im new and need some help. the other day i had some pink discharge and then later that night i started my period, or what i thought was my period. i wasnt supposed to start my period in another week so i thought it was weird. two days later the bleeding stopped. not only was it a week before i was supposed to have my period but i started at night which never happens. my period is never early, it is usually on time. could i be pregnant??? i took a home test and it came out negative but i thought it might be too early to tell.

Hi hon! I can help you answer this, I just need some more information OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. I take it that you are always regular, is that correct?
4. Have you or your partner been tested for STD/STI's
5. Are you or have you recently been on the pill?

ok umm my last period was the end of october/beginning of november around there and i was expecting it on the first.
i had unprotected sex last wednesday .. idk how i remember
i am allways regualar sometimes its a little late but never never early
we havnt been tested for stds but we are both very clean lol and almost possitive we dont have stds or stis
and i havnt taken the pill ... i tried before i tried the pill the patch and they all just make be sick so i cant take them

Hi hon! OK It is definitely too early to tell! You might have had a miscarriage! If it had been brown spotting that is called Implantation bleeding! But since you have a period, then it MIGHT have been a loss! Wait for another week then take 1 more test, if that is negative then you are NOT pregnant! And just because you think you are both clean doesn't mean you are! So after all of this it is best for you to both get checked by a STD clinic! IF you start "feeling" pregnant, then definitely go to your local Planned Parenthood Clinic! Good luck and health!

But when i first started bleeding it was light pink and i only bleed for two days! that never happens i just dont understand why. a friend of mine just recently got pregnant and everything that is happening to me happend to her too. i will just wait a little bit and take another test. Thank you so much for the help

Hi im also new to this.But also im a little worried.I always have irregular period but this month it was totally different.My cycle came on after me and bf had sex,but it was strange.It only lasted two days and the last three days i just was spotting.Can someone plz come to my rescue?

Hi Heavenly! Due to you being irregular, this just might be intermittent bleeding, caused by your rise in hormones when you had sex! Women can be as regular as clock work for years, then all of a sudden WHAM they have a weird time of it! So this will be more often with yourself! Have you been checked out to see why you are irregular - such as PCOS? Because if you have PCOS or Endometeriosis then this can definitely cause intermittent bleeding and irregular periods. Did you use protection, and also have you and your partner been checked for STD/STI's?

hi guys i am also new to this .. but i am also having the same symptoms last night i started a light pinkish bleed my period isnt due for another 4 days an today it is a little heavier nothing like my usual period but there are some tiny clots nothing like usual either and all wk i have been feeling nautious after everything i eat my breasts have also been extremely tender... i am just a little confused as to whats happening as my period is always on time never early never late ... i have had two kids before an never had this we have been trying for another baby but im afraid this may be my period or miscarriage??? plz help!

Hi Chlo: Can you tell me when was your last period? And when did you have unprotected sex? You might be pregnant, and "vaginal bleeding" CAN occur especially at the beginning of a pregnancy! IF you are having symptoms of pregnancy - like you have stated, you could be actually pregnant. Just give me the information and I will try and figure it out for you OK?

oh thank u my period finished on the 7th of this month n we had sex on the 14th as i ovulate 5 days after my period

Well actually this could be a symptom of you being pregnant!!!! Unfortunately you wont be able to tell till next week! "Vaginal Bleeding" is quite common at the beginning of a pregnancy, thus the reason why many women think they are having a period! It's not an actuall period, but caused by a disruption with your hormones! So hang tight and start taking your prenatal vitamins, because this helps with the baby's development, also IF you are not pregnant, it helps with improving your fertility! So let me know next week, as close to your due date as possible OK? No use wasting your money now, it would be too early to tell!

Any news with the other ladies on here?

Good luck and health to all of you!

I had a polyp removed and an d&c along with it on oct. 22. had sex on nov. 7th, 11th, 15th and the 20th. (unprotected) the week of the 15th i spotted for three days only being 1 time a day for spotting first 2 days was red blood streaks then the 3rd day was light pink. then this week i spotted again light pink. now my breast feel sore and touchy and i've been getting nausea off and on. could i be pg?

ok so the bleeding lasted for 2 days an just stopped no brown blood or anything smells are gettin to me more then usual but the nautia isnt as bad shall i take a test yet?

Hi hon! OK Due to you having a D&C you wont have the "regular" implantation bleeding - IF it is that of course - as other women! Due to the fact that you are already "cleaned out!" You are a difficult case for me to solve - sorry! - because of the fact that your uterus will be "Virgin Territory - so to speak" Usually I say to wait till you are either late or as close to your scheduled period as possible! You could try a test right now! Since it has been well over a month since your procedure, keeping in mind IF it is negative it could be that it is too soon! Depending on WHEN and of course IF you conceived! So say you conceived on the 7th, then this would be enough time for your HCG levels to be high enough to detect! BUT if it wasn't till the 20th, then it would be too early! So take one, and lets see! And also as I have stated in other posts, start taking your prenatal vitamins, this will help with the baby development and also IF you aren't pregnant, this will help with increasing your fertility! Let me know OK? And I will keep everything crossed for you honey!

Hi, I am having similar symptoms. Cycle started on the 13th Nov (after 4th month of Clomid) - On day 16 husband and I had sex and after noticed pinkish discharge and had low cramping until the next day. It's day 19 and the cramps have stopped but still have very light spotting. Could I be pregnant?