My girlfriend and I had sex june 28th and the condom broke but I didn't ejaculate and such. I gave her the plan B one step pill just in case and she took it. a week later she started spotting and having a light period. Everything else was fine except for a few spotting here and there. She still hasn't had her period yet and it kinda scares me.

On july 30th we had sex again but the condom didn't break and i guess everything went smoothly without a hitch. I pulled out before ejaculating and it went into the condom. Today she told me she was starting to spot again... even after a month of plan b? could this be implantation bleeding? Please say it isn't so. I'm kind of freaking out after she told me this.

her periods could just be light. If the condom broke, there is the possibility of pregnancy because of pre ejaculation, though it contains little to no sperm. My gut feeling is that the morning after pill threw her cycle out of whack. it has some side effects that you should read up on. good luck

Well later in the day she told me she started bleeding a lot and having headache but I'm not sure what this is.maybe cause of the sex on july 30th since it was her second time?

sounds like her period. its not likely that its implantation bleeding because implantation bleeding is not heavy.

How old are you? She should get on the pill.