Me and my girlfriend has sex 2 days ago and we didnt use anything.. i ejaculated when we was havin sexual intercourse but i noticed sperm on the bed sheets after sex... could my girlfriend be pregnant?

Thank you

If she is not on the pill then yes, she could be.
Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy....if you ejaculated inside of her (and it sounds like you did) then the chances are pretty good....specially if she is close to her ovulation time (usually aprox 12-14 days counting from the FIRST day of her last menstral period.
If you luck out this time then you might want to consider having a serious talk with her about possiably her getting on the pill...it is great at preventing "scares" like this as its over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy,
Good luck

No, she isn't on the pill. But i didnt think it was possible because the sperm was on the bed sheets... so it must of got out of her while having sex. That's why i didn't think it was possible she might be pregnant.

Even if some of the sperm came out, it's still possible that there was still some inside of her. And I agree with Button, to prevent future scares, the two of you might want to talk about birth contol, if she isn't already pregnant.

Yep yep...the kicker is,you had intercourse-.....without protection.....you obviously "ejaculated" and probably even did it while inside (although I would think you would know if you did) Of course when you pull out some of the ejaculate will come out too...Sex is a messy thing. But it only takes a minute drop.....an amount so small it cant even be seen to get someone pregnamt. This is why good birth control such as the pill is vital if you dont want to end up a parent. I realize in the heat of the moment protection doesnt seem all that important-it isnt you brain that is driving your actions....so before you even start a sexual relationship it is vital to have the contraception worked out. No matter how "good" it is a few minutes of pleasure isnt really worth 18 years of responsibility and dedicaition. NEVER sleep with a girl you are not willing to be writing a child support check to every month without using a condom AND her being on the pill (although the pill alone is over 99% effective against pregnancy you need to ask yourself if you can trust that she is taking it daily AND she will continue to take it daily for the next 7 days...if you trust her and you trust she has no STDs then you can go without the "coat"- Also if you wear a condom and she is on the pill your chances of getting her pregnant are non-existant.

Thanks for all the help.. but it wasn't a bit that came out.. it was a big patch (so to speak) or that's what it looked like afterwards.. but i know for a fact i did ejaculate inside of her. Just thing thats puzzling me is the sperm came out of her.. how long will it take for us to find out if she is pregnant or not?

a bit, a big "patch" its all normal and doesn't mean by any means you are "safe" from pregnancy....as i said the amount needed for her tom become pregnant is so small you cant even see it with your eyes....you were just trying to make yourself feel better i suspect.
It will be about 2-3 weeks before she can take an accurate test.
And like i said before, if you luck out this time and she ends up not pregnant you REALLY should consider convincing her to getting on the pill. Good luck.

Just found out my girlfriend comes on her period on the 25th.. and we had sex on the 9th of june.. possible that she might be pregnant? Also, we have had sex few more times after the 9th when i ejaculated inside her.. any chance she might be pregnant?

Just found out my girlfriend has her period on the 25th and we had sex on the 9th of june.. any chance she could be pregnant? Also, we had sex few times in the past few days when i ejaculated inside her.. any chance she could be pregnant?

Have you talked to her about getting on the pill????
Anytime you have unprotected intercourse there is a chance of pregnancy....and from my calculations if she has a normal 28 day cycle the 9th would been right aroundthe time of ovulation for her so this increases her chances of becoming pregnant....Are you wanting a baby?? You are only 14, right? lets cross our fingers and hope for the best....and PLEASE use protection (a condom at least and spermicide if possiable) until she is able to get on the pill and is on it for at least 7 days....as i said it shouldn't cost you a thing (unlike a baby)
Don't stress as what is done is done and since it has been more than 3 days nothing can be done right now....try not to let her stress as stress alone and her just thinking she might be pregnant can not only give yer symptoms but also delay her period....keep me posted and be SAFE

Well, i'm actually 18 and have 1,200 pound a month job.. but we have talked and if she is pregnant we are going to have the baby and do right by it. I'm just curious whether she might be pregnant or not.. she had the period on the 25th and we had sex on the 9th.. and few more times after.. was just wondering if she still has a realeased egg inside her that is still fertile.

Theres really no way to know for sure about these things...only make an educated guess and I don't really have enough info to really even do that- sorry about assuming you were so young I swear your original post said you were only 14 (i must've been thinking about someone else) Have you read all the Faqs at the top of this forum and all the articles pertaining to pregnancy? Most of your questions will be answered here. As I said if he cycle is on the average 28 day span and she still ovulated at the "usual" time (unless she has been doing ovulation charting or using ovulation prediction tests you can't know) she would've been in her "fertile" time....SO as I said, there is a signifigant chance....and i am really happy to hear you plan on "doing right" and taking care of the baby if one were to occur. Good luck and I hope whatever happens you and her find happiness in the result...if she isn't pregnant you might want to still consider the BCP for the future...

Just done some working out and we had sex for the 1st time on the 8th but i didnt ejaculate inside her becuase she was nervous because it was her 1st time... but i ejaculated inside of her on the 15th 16th nd 17th of june... still possible she might be pregnant? and when will we be able to take a test to know if she pregnant or not?

The day she misses her period (if she does) she can test. Some tests allow you to test up to 5 days before her period is even due but the chances of an accurate test are great until she actually misses...First response brand has shown to be the most sensitive... There is always a possibility of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex. Did you read the stickys at the top of this forum like I suggested?

Yes, i read the stickys... but i thought it wasnt possible for her to become pregnant when she is not ovulating.. becuase i've been told its not possible.