.... Okay, my gf and i are really worried.. we had sex july 17th, and the condom broke.... 3 hours after, she took plan B. On the 30th, she got a really light period (regular color and all) but it only lasted 3 days.

About august 13th, we had sex again. We didnt use a condom until i felt like i was about half way there. then we used a condom for the remainder of the time. I pulled out when i thought i was gonna cum (not taking that breaking chance again) and so we didnt think anything happened.

she SHOULD have gotten her period sometime around august 26th. BUT, she hasnt gotten it yet.... I have been going everywhere online looking for information. On september 1st, she took 2 of the first response pregnancy tests. both came up negative.

NOW, today (tuesday september 9th) she told me she thinks she might have bruises under her breasts, but you have to squeeze fairly hard to make it really "hurt" also, this morning she said she felt like throwing up.

what do you guys think? We are both young, and now freaking out... so please, any information you have... would be REALLY helpful.

Please, anyone, any feedback would be appreciated...

-.- this has been up for 3 days, 36 views and NO ONE has anything they can say?

this is the last time i will bump my post. Please, anyone who has an idea, or a suggestion, or input, post it.

HEY! all you "I dont feel like helping this kid out" people.

Dont worry, i got my answer. but just for those out there who you ALSO dont help. I will post the outcome here.

My gf ended up getting her period. VERY late, but she got it. 3 HPT later, all of which were negative. She had the symptoms like she was pregnant, but it was all because of how late her period was. (this is most likely due to the plan B)

I hope no one else comes here when they are truly in need of some advice, it is obvious no one really cares to post for anyone else anyway.

Glad to hear she got her period eventually, now be sensible in future and where a condom from the beginning