On Oct. 10th me and my boyfriend had sex and the condem broke and he had cummed inside me. The next morning i took the Plan B pill. i took the second pill 30mins late though. Yesterday i started having some cramps and lower back pain. Today there is some brownish blood with clumpy stringy stuff. And stil a bit of pain. Is this a sign of implantaion or a period? I Have irregular periods and its hard to tell when they come. My last one was in July. I had a pg test done b4 they gave me the Plan B pill. and it was negative. So i am pretty scared. I am only 18 years old and just started my life.

Hi
My name is Emma and i had a similar experience with the condom splitting. I had just finished my period a few days before so to be on the safe side i took the morning after pill on monday which did cause me to be very tired and slept most of the day. My period is also not due for at least two weeks and this week i have been experienceing abdominal pain and slight bleeding today. with back ach also. My question is the same as yours. I am wondering what is going on and is everything ok as never having taking the pill before, i hope you manage to find out the answers to your question and just thought i would reply since i seem to be having the same problem.
Emma

I am a nurse and i can tell you what your feeling is from the morning after pill. I dont think people realize what that pill does, it stops implantation which is not as easy as it may seem and causes alot of hormonal changes in your body. Its very common to feel sick, crampy and have irregular bleeding following the use of the pill, especially around your menstration. Implantation bleeding is very light and does not look like menstration, so what your describing does not sound anything like implantation.

Try and stay safe, although condoms are dependable its not always smart to just rely on them. If your sexually active you should try a more consistant form of birth control to keep you from having to use the plan b pill. Hope i have helped

hi mommy2be8

can you help me??? because you are nurse then you might give me some advice- please. i have irregular period between 30-37.I'm using a calendar where is telling me where i could be ovulating. somewhere on 30th of may I had an intercourse with my husband no protection(on that day i was most likely get pregnant-i was ovulating-i think). before he would come he puled out but he told me that some could possibly be there. 3 days later (around 64 hours) after the accident i took morning after pill(you can use in 72 hours). about 10 days later(before my period-about week before) for 2 days i had a brown spotting(light) - for the first time in my life and gentle cramps like before my period.after 2 days those spots vanished and today i have a normal red blood coming and it's seams like i have period. the question is could i be still pregnant or is less likely now when i got the period. please help me to understand and what that could be.

hi mommy2be8 maybe you can help me as i have noone to turn to.

i had unprotected sex for the first time with my partner about 14 days ago i had implantation bleeding 4 to 5 days after (im sure its implantation bleeding as it was light slightly brown or bright red and went for 2 days) my period isnt due for another 2 weeks and straight after my spotting (now) im having heavier discharge then normal yellowish/white/creamy, my question what do you think could i be pregnant evan after the morning after pill?

Please can some one help me about ten days after taking morning after pill I had a really light bleed, for two days followed by clear yolky discharge, its 18 since taken morning after pill, and nothing since, (did use contraception but split and didn't know till it was done and was about 64 hours till took the pill) had cramps but not sure if I am stressing over it. Feels very similar to my second child

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a day after my period ended. I took the pill 3 hours later and i experienced bleeding for 3 days a week after taking the pill. My regular period was supposed to happen 5 days ago. I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test, and I'm experiencing slight cramps, equal to the ones I usually have after a period...

I am so scared, am i pregnant?

Thanks

I am so scared, am i pregnant?

Thanks!

I kinda had the same probably but after my bf cummed in me I had very light pink bleeding then a day after I took the morning after pill but the bleeding has carried on for a week now and it has gotten heavier then lighter so I'm really confused of what is happening am I still pregnant cuz I though the blood was implantation bleeding so yea I'm really confused can u help ???

How soon does the slight bleeding occur after taking the pill

Did you get pregnant?? That is what im going through right now. After 11 days of taking ecp im now spotting, dark red and turns brown when dried. Im afraid its implantation bleeding. I expect my period the same day as the spotting happened.

hello took the

My fiancé and I realized we encountered an accident, so the next day we brought Plan B. It has been 11 days since I took the pill. It is about time for my period to start and today I was spotting. I put a pad on, but after hours passed, a tiny spot was on the pad. After just getting home today, I checked my pad and nothing is there. However, when I wipe, I see blood. I'm also cramping on the left lower side of my abdomen. I feel very uncomfortable, but I can't tell if I'm convincing myself that I may be pregnant, thus signaling false symptoms? Also, when I wiped, the blood was surrounded my clear discharge (almost like ovulation, but I ovulated about a week prior to the accident). Could someone tell me what they think? I'm very nervous. Thanks in advance!

Are you pregnant?

Can it cause you to spot for12 days straight