So my girlfriend and I had sex late june, june 28th, I think. The condom broke and i didn't ejaculate in her and stopped everything.

Its now july 31st and she still hasn't had her period and it's starting to worry me. Could she be pregnant? I gave her the pill in less than 24 hours after her first time. (she didn't bleed although it was her first time). She started spotting a week later and bleed later but with no cramps. a few days ago she started having headaches for days in a row and i got worried that she might be pregnant.

We had sex again a few hours ago but this time the condom didn't break. After we did it she had a light pink discharge.. I don't know what this meant. maybe her hymen broke this time? Should I still be worried? because im still scared.

well Plan B sometimes makes periods late... I took plan B and didnt get my period for a month in a half or so... Now the fact that she lost her virginity... thats another thing. When a girl starts having sex... her body starts to change... not physically but in the sence of hormones... her body has to get used to the hormones that are now being produced by being sexually active. It can make her period late... or it can make her period come sooner than expected. So I wouldnt worry so much about it, plus she took the pill... which also is a secondary effect. So just wait it out and see if she gets it. I she doesnt get it tell her to get a hpt (home pregnancy test) and see what comes out... im pretty sure that shes fine.

:-) Good Luck

Thanks, but I have another question:
it's been a month later since she's taken the pill. we did it 2 days ago and yesterday she was extremely emotional. could this mean pregnant symptoms or is the pill just affecting her emotions because of the hormones?

Thanks again.

Us women are ALWAYS emotionally so I wouldnt say this is a symptom of pregnancy... let me list you some pregnancy symptoms so you get an idea...

1. Late Period
2. Sore Breats
3. Cramping
4. Spotting
5. Change in Discharge
6. Hard Stomach (not always)
7. Change in Size or Color of her Nipples
8. Nausia/Vommiting
9. Loss in Appetite
10. Sensetive to certain or spacific smells

and theres a lot more but these are the "usual" ones... I think you both should relax and not stress it. Usually stress is a big influencer in menstrual cycles. So if shes worried then theres a chance she aint gonna get it anytime soon. Has she even taken a hpt?

hi guys, me and my gf are going through a similar thing right now can you let me know what happened with your situation, is your girlfriend pregnant?

So I had sex May 17 and took the Plan B pill two days later. That week of may 15-20 was supposedly when i was most fertile. Typically, I usually get my period 2 days right after taking plan B and this time I didnt.  2 ou of 3 times I would always get it. Now, I am 13 days late after he expected period and I am experiencing bloating, white bumps around my areolas, heart burn, sensitive to certain smells and high body temperature. Not to mention I took a home pregnancy test and it said, "negative." So now my question is am I supposed to think I will get my period in 1 week and am I supposed to think I will get it considering I have these symptoms and havent got my period right after plan B? Was I already pregnant previous to taking Plan B? I need some advice and quick.

Thank you

ok so im worried. me and my gf had sex september 24th unprotected i got her plan b on the 26th she got her period on the 1st of october then. we had sex again on the 11th of october unprotected but i didnt ejaculate inside her i pulled out but to make sure the nxt day i got her a plan be we had sex again on the 14th but protected and now she still hasn't gotten her period its been over a week. is it because she already had her period this month or could she be pregnant?

stop pulling out and invest in birth control you m***n