I have CTS and am advised to have CTS cortisones shot treatments. So actually I don’t know what does that means and will these CTS cortisones shot treatments will help me to get rid of this sharp pain I have and how much cortisones shots are needed usually. Thanks.

I was also diagnosed with CTS but wasn’t aloud to have these CTS cortisones shot treatments for I suffer from diabetes and cortisones shots treatments could provoke some difficulties in keeping my insulin levels at normal rate. Anyway no matter this I know that these cortisones shots are given directly into the wrist but in same case they may be used orally in form of tablets. I’ve heard from some other patients that were having CTS cortisones shots treatment that these injections offer an immediate relief for these injections is given directly into the wrist meaning that they have direct affect on carpal tunnel I guess. But I’ve also heard that these cortisones shots provide only temporary relief so many patients who was CTS cortisones shots treated ended up on CTS surgery which was my case and I’m very satisfied although I never will manage full recovery for I have diabetes but anyway I never regret the surgery. And never use these cortisones treatment by yourself and for a long period of time for I think they might have some ugly side affects. Oh and started using B6 vitamin supplements recently for I’ve heard they may ease these CTS symptoms. These supplements in fact have a specific dose of pyridoxine which helps in making CTS symptoms much easier.