I was prescribed on cyclobenzaprine for a back injury I’ve been suffering of. I stopped with cyclobenzaprine after a week and half. It has been over 10 days now, and I still have some side effects: blurred vision, rapid heart beats, nausea, acid reflux, diarrhea. I have problem when I drive,so I have problem going at work. I am wondering how long cyclobenzaprine will be in my system? Did anyone experienced side effects from cyclobenzaprine?

I am suffering from fibromygia and I am on cyclobenzaprine, Trazadone, and on Vicodin. I never have problems with drug interactions before. I guess that individual thing but cyclobenzaprine works well for me. It sounds to me that you are not well, you should ask for professional help. I can tell you what the side effects of cyclobenzaprine are. It is a skeletal muscle relaxant, so common side effects are: drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness and dry mouth.

I was taking cyclobenzapr and percocets for a back engery and became very similiar to your conditions. I started throwing up the first day and that only lasted a day but the nasea and diarrea have not gone away and its been 5 days since I stopped. I am not sure if it was the percs or the cyclo but I just went and had blood tests and an upper GI done because I did not know what else to do.

I am on the cyclo for a herniated disc...It works well for me...the only side effect is that I drunk....Not that bad a side effect if you ask me!!!!

I too have been prescribed cyclobenzapr with great results. The side effects of this drug are milder than the original complaint I saw the doctor for so I feel it's worth doing. I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, herniated discs and am in daily pain. Unfortunately I am allergic to almost all the usually prescribed pain relieving meds so that leaves out most narcotics. I deal with the pain better with the cyclobenzapr than without it.

I have been using Cyclobenzaprine for a while now and it works well for me but I am also one that checks on drug interaction before I take anything I have been prescribed before I fill the prescription. It sounds to me like you have had some of the drug interaction side effects. If you are taking any MAOI the interactions could be life threatening. The ones in particular are: isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam). If you are taking one of these drugs you have stop taking them and allow at least 14 days for these to clear your system before start taking Cyclobenzaprine.

Take care, and I hope this helps.

I've been on Cyclobenzaprine/Flexeril for TMJ and have been taking low dose - 5 mg - daily for almost 4 years. I miss once in a while, but take daily. I'm wondering if it's safe in pregnancy... I'm about 8 weeks pregnant and wondering if I should stop taking it.... My Dr says it's ok - class B or something - but I don't understand....

You should stop taking it if you are pregnat it says on the cautions before taking the medicine!

I have to take this medication as well. Im lucky to have no side effects what so ever, except feeling sleepy all the time.

yes, i have been taking for years and now i have blurred vision, heart beat, have acid reflux as well.given for back pain also. 10 years taking

Also states may cause blurred vision! It happens to me too! But it works for my spasms

I have been on cyclobenzapr for a while and it does not help my back pain. I was told I have degenerative disc disease. The pain is almost unbearable at time. Have a doctor's appointment this week and will ask her what I can do for the pain.

I have all the above degenerative disc, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, demyelinating disease, I take 10 mg of Cyclo, & another type of muscle relaxer, meloxicam had 2 back surgeries last year but now I have severe pain in tail bone nothing help except hydro, don't know if pills give me heart burn or the food, my back feels numb at bed time when I wake its ok. as far as vision I do where glasses but some days (very rare) I sight problems, as far as memory its said if u have been in intentsive care u have memory problem (which mine is getting worse) I don't know what tomorrow holds, But I do know who holds it Our Lord and Savior Soon He will wipe away every tear.

Do you have weight gain With taking this medication Is there steroids and this medication

The nausea and other symptoms like constipation are from the percs.. after I started trying every non narcotic method every type of healing I just had to go to the narcs... and they maybe reduce my pain level by up to 20 percent and I now take five percs 10 and 3 30 MG morphine a day hell sometimes within the first 3 hrs of waking. I didn't hold food down for 9 months even drinking a sip of water made me vomit gallons. It took getting medical Marijuana for me to cope with the nausea and pain ..