My job requests from me to stand for 6-8 hours six days in a week. I have problem with muscle spasms in my legs. I need a drug that relieves pain in leg’s muscles and pain that is caused by spasms. I want to try with cyclopenzaprine 10 mg tablets. What should I know about cyclobenzaprine before I use it?

You can find cyclobenzaprine as branded product Flexeril. Cyclobenzaprine is muscle relaxant, it blocks pathway of pain sensation that spreads to brain. Flexeril is used usually with physical therapy during 2 or 3 weeks. You should use alcohol cautiously because it may increase drowsiness and dizziness. If I were you, I would make an appointment with my doctor before taking cyclobenzaprile. As I know, this drug may be contraindicated if you have a heart disease. Or you may need a lower dose.

I have pain on my right side of the middle (above the kidney) of my back. It hurts more when I move. This is the second time I've it. It took 5 days before to go away.