Hi! Doctor prescribed me Spiriva inhalation. Please tell me something about side effects of Spiriva. I notice some symptoms and I think that they are in relation with Spiriva.

Hi! I use Spiriva for some time. So I know something about this medication. Do not use Spiriva inhalation without first talking to your doctor if you have: narrow-angle glaucoma; or enlargement of the prostate; or difficulty urinating. The most common side effect of this drug is dry mouth. Dry mouth was usually mild and often resolved during continued treatment. Other possible side effects included constipation, increased heart rate, blurred vision, glaucoma, urinary difficulty, and urinary retention. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

Since taking Spiriva July 2008 I found 3 months later painful lump under my left nipple. octor sent me to worthing hospital for a cancer check which thankfully was negative. I take no other medication and since stopping Spiriva the pain has reduced markedly and the lump appears to be dimishing.