I am suffering from arthritis. I feel it especially in knees and wrists. I have fought against pain and stiffness with ibuprofen, naproxen and some other NSAIDs. Ibuprofen was very good but my doctor tells me that I am in risk of getting an ulcer. He has recommended me Diclofenac. Can I use them both Diclofenac and some other nonsteroidal. Is there any interaction?

Diclofenac is usually prescribed for those people who are at high risk of developing NSAID induced ulcers. His primary goal is, of course, to ease pain and stiffness which are caused by arthritis. So there is no need to take some other NSAID beside Diclofenac. As I know there are no significant interactions although there are very small number of researches that is dealing with it. With some nonsteroidal you can just double the effect and that can cause the problems.