Hello, folks. I came here to ask something. I’ve been suffering from spine arthritis for years and I would like to find from you what the best pain reliever os for my condition. I’ve tried some, but I would really appreciate your experiences. They will mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. For arthritis, NSAID (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) are prescribed. They block enzyme called cyclooxigenase or COX. COX1 is important for health tissues maintenance, while COX2 is responsible for inflammation. Traditional NSAID block both forms of enzymes. Those are Diclofenac, Sulindac, Indomethacin, Piroxicam and others. Since they block also COX1, they are responsible for damaging the ventricular mucosa. There have been selective COX2 inhibitors appeared and they don’t cause gastritis and other ventricular damaging. Those are: Celebrex (Celecoxib) and Bextra (Valdecoxib). You can try this group and see which of the medications will suit you best. I hope everything will be better.