Hello! My aunt is occasionally using Naproxen for the pain in her back and knees. Her doctor says to take it just few days when she starts to feel the pain. But, yesterday I saw her taking diclofenac too. I asked her if her doctor prescribed it to her and she said no. She bought it by herself. Sometimes she uses it together with naproxen when she feels more pain than usual. I think she shouldn’t do this since we don't know how naproxen goes with diclofenac.

Hi! You are right; she shouldn't take naproxen and diclofenac at the same time. They are both in the group of drugs called non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Diclofenac and naproxen are used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis. It is important not to use any other over-the-counter cold, allergy, or pain medication when taking any of these two medications. Your aunt should ask her doctor or pharmacist first. Many medicines which are available over the counter contain aspirin or other medicines similar to diclofenac and naproxen and if taken together your aunt may accidentally take too much and cause serious problems to her health.

hi, i took naproxen at 730 this morning. can i take my diclofenac now?

I believe that this is bad. I am dying a slow death when using Aleve and then Voltaren gel extra strength one after the other in March of 2016.
I just have months to live.

That was no answer. Both basically are the same. So you can. The problem is over dosing on these type drugs can cause ulcers. But doing it with with food sometimes is no big deal!

Dicloenac is a prescrition only drug. So what is she talking about?

Make sure you have a cepted Christ in your life.