I know for Diclofenac that is in a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. I realized it works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. My friend who is a doctor told me Diclofenac is used to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by many conditions. He said those are conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, abdominal cramps associated with menstruation, and ankylosing spondylitis. I started to be interested only when my mother started to use it, so now I want to hear more about this drug.

Diclofenac belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and it works by blocking the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase. Cyclo-oxygenase is involved in the production of various chemicals in the body. Arthritic conditions are one example of this problem that Diclofenac might help. Beside this, it is used to relieve pain and inflammation in a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, gout, sprains, fractures, and back pain. This kind of medicines as Diclofenac is reduces inflammation caused by the body's own immune system. Those are effective painkillers, but should be taken with or after food to avoid stomach related side effects. Diclofenac may also be used for purposes other than those I mentioned. You should take Diclofenac exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your doctor to explain them to you, and take each dose with a full glass of water. It is better if you take Diclofenac with food, milk, or an antacid to lessen stomach upset. Do not crush, break, or chew Diclofenac tablets, then swallow them whole.