Legend
I heard from a good friend of mine who was in Russia a while ago about this miracle device, so called “private home doctor”. As I know, the Vitafon is a vibroacoustic medical device. Vibroacoustic therapy is based on vibrations produced by this device together with some sound effects. It seems that this device showed amazing results in treating more then 50 acute or chronic diseases or disorders.

Did anyone try Vitafon and is it really true that this device can heal more than 50 diseases? It sounds too good to be true, but the friend of mine told be about unbelievable healing results that Vitafon made in Russia and other eastern countries.

Please share your thoughts and experiences about Vitafon device!

Thanks

My mom was on vacation in Ukraine, and she brought the Vitafon. She bought it for $150 and it really seems that this device makes wonder! My mom is 65 yrs old and she was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis a year ago. She was prescribed on Acetaminophen, and few months later she used Arthrotec too. Doctor prescribed her a few different pain killers and her stomach suffered thereof.

After she started to use Vitafon she felt right better. Its vibroacoustic therapy helped her a lot and she’s still using it. Together with the device she got the book from Vitafon inventor itself with step-by-step therapy description for each disease or disorder that this device can heal. At first, I was really skeptic, but when I see my mom now, I can say only positive comments about this unknown device. Just after first vibroacoustic therapy (70 days long), she stopped to use pain killers! It’s unbelievable, but true. The doctors in States never heard about it and therefore the people just don’t know about this technology.

This innovation was made by Russian military and it was hidden from the publicity almost a decade. From 1999 this technology is approachable for commercial use and the device is sold now in over 10 countries (mostly eastern countries.
The Russian military vibroacoustic tests using Vitafon showed phenomenal results for the treatment of chronic viral hepatitis! 25% of remissions occurred after 3 months of the treatment by Vitafon and 44% of remissions occurred after 6 months of the treatment. No simultaneous drug treatment took place.

I’ve searched on the internet but couldn’t found any review about this device, except on the manufacturer home page. This is the first place where someone talks about Vitafon :-) I’m just curious is there anyone who used this device too?

Hello dears,

We got so enthousiastic about this Vitafon device we decided to start importing and selling it in the Netherlands! We have a Centre for Inner Peace and NEVER got involved with any device before for over 30 years!

Annemiek

Does anyone has any experience with Vitafon use for hearth disease?
I`m pretty sceptic and it is strange that there is not much info on this device at the Internet, except the official presentation. On the other hand, I`m ready to give it a chance...

I find it perfectly logical that as yet there is little information on the Internet as all the information used to be in the Russian language. Over 4 million devices have been sold in the World in ten years time, mainly in the Eastern countries.

Moreover, the Vitafon is as yet practically unknown in the West. It is a completely new technology in the West.

About heart-diseases: the medical Docors who are developing Vitafon-technology in Russia state explicitly NOT to use the device over the heart as there have not been done any clinical tests with regards to this aspect. At the Centre for Inner Peace in the Netherlands we are working out how to be able to treat diseases, also the heart-diseases, through applying the Vitafon therapy on the meridians (being practioners of TCM - traditional Chinese Medicine), but so far have had no patients with a heart disease to work with! Please know taht in the meantime we are totally enthusiastic about the results of the application of the device.

With Love,

Annemiek

I have purchased a Vitafon-T for treatment of chronic prostatitis. I would like to consult with anyone using this device, ASAP.

PROSTATITIS
Treatment course consists of 2 stages. The first – preparative - stage of treatment
should be performed in accordance with the scheme 4, duration of the first stage – 10
days. The second – basic - stage of treatment should be performed in accordance with
the scheme 5. (The basic course is divided into two sub-courses – standard and
intensified; duration of each sub-course being 17 days). To achieve stable effect,
repeat Preparative and Basic courses every 3 – 6 months.
A patient should lie supine. If necessary, a small pillow can be placed under the
pelvis to keep the horizontal position.
One vibrophone is to be located and properly fixed in the perineum zone
(between the anus and the root of the penis), another one –in the bladder zone (lower
abdomen). Displacement of 1-2 cm. is not critical for the result. One should firstly
perform a Standard course (follow treatment Scheme 5a). If little effect achieved, an
Intensified course is to be carried out (follow treatment Scheme 5b). If a patient has
any painful sensations during the treatment in the mode 4, mode 2 should be applied.
During the first 7 days treat the lower area of the abdomen once a day with iodine
solution (if the tolerance to iodine is good, treatment area is to be equivalent to two
palms of the patient’s hands)
During cold seasons, a patient should be in the warm for not less than an hour
after the treatment procedure. Throughout the course of treatment it is necessary to
keep the pelvis area warm (warm clothes).
doctor in combination with a prescribed course of antibiotics.
In the course of treatment of chronic prostatitis, an aggravation of pain sensations
usually occurs and continues for 5-10 days. In rare cases, a transient decline of
potency may be experienced on days from 2 to 4 after the treatment start. On days
from 8 to 14 the potency steadily increases. In the case of such clinical course, a
patient should obligatory take antibiotics, prescribed by the doctor.
If prostatitis is associated with a bladder problem, products of cleansing and
reparation processes may be discharged with urine. After 10 – 14 days urine becomes
clear, pain subsides, the frequency of urination substantially decreases potency
improves and coitus becomes longer.
In the case of chronic prostatitis, 2-4 treatment courses are to be carried out. The
break between the first and the second courses should be of 3-5 days, between the
second and the third one – of 2-3 weeks.
For preventive treatment of prostatitis VITAFON-Т should be used once a week.
Mode 2, treatment duration – 15 minutes.......

I have more information. If would like it, contact me. :-)

where can I find a Vitafon in the United States ?

I live in Florida

Order it over internet. I ordered it from New Zealand.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I live in Florida

for example here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...

Legend
You can order it via vitafon.info and there is a good FAQs section as well.

In 1994 the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation registered the first vibroacoustic device that uses microvibration to affect the human body. At that time there was yet no understanding that microvibration was an important and irreplaceable body resource. While looking for an explanation of vibroacoustic therapy’s high efficiency we drew our attention to the background muscle activity of the organism. Even when totally relaxed, all muscle fibers constantly vibrate creating a microvibration background. The comparative evaluation of the microvibration energy is surprising. At dormancy the microvibration energy is 10 times less than at maximum physical activity. It correlates well with changes in the intensity of blood circulation at rest and in action. However, if maximum muscle activity can last for 1-2 hours, the background muscle activity does not stop. All muscle fibres constantly vibrate for 24 hours a day consuming the amount of energy equal to maximum physical activity! Why does the organism expend so much energy to stimulate microvibration? The point is that for any biochemical or immunologic reaction it is essential that proteins, fats, cells and other biocomponents meet each other and orient themselves in space.

On local TV here in Serbia also heard there are cases in Croatia too.
Two older persons have managed to lower tremor symptoms of PD for 70 percent. They appeared on TV and are praising the device.
One just needs to e persistant in using this every day.
It's just miracoulus how it can be that PD symptoms are subsided.
I'd very much like it to get to M. J. Fox since he suffer from this desease too.
Good product breaks it's way into public without pharmacal industry money supporting it...
Word should be spread...

My experience with vitafon device

For the last five years I have been suffering from lumbal discus hernia. I am a doctor and since I wasn’t delighted with the idea of operation I have been treated with classical methods of fisical medicine. I was unable to walk and therefore to work. The only acceptable position was horizontal so I did everything possible in that position, I was very stressed and had no patience for anything or anyone including my family. The pain was so severe and more than once | had suicidal thoughts. :'( Before this I was very active, in college years I trained swimming and even with job and family I managed to stay active in sports. And suddenly I was chained to the bed. Very good friend of mine suggested to try vitafon but since I am a doctor I couldn’t bring my self to use that ugly small device, so I discarded her advice. But the pain and whole situation was unbearable so from despair I tried it, fortunately. It was a slow process and for the first four/five weeks almost nothing happened, there was very little and it seemd to me like no effect at all. I wanted to quit! :-( I wanted to quit, God knows how amny times, but doctors from vitafon emboldened me to be persistent. Then at sixt week of using vitafon the pain was gone and stiffnes too! :-D I was never operated, I went back to swimming, my family and my work.
It is pretty hard to find any information regarding vitafon device in english since it is russian product and all advertising is meant for the east european market.
I have clinical research and works from russian congresses held for vibroacustic therapy. If anyone has some questions or would like to know something more about this vitafon device can contact me in private message.

Obviously, private message doesn`t work. : roll:
I`ll write here anything I know.