Hi, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl one year ago. I was very excited at that time and the fact that I gave birth by caesarian operation didn't bother me very much. After a while the surgery wound started to get more and more noticeable. I have used all sorts of creams and ointments with little success. When I complained about this to a friend who also underwent the caesarian she told me about vitafon. I saw that it really helped her and I would like to try it myself. But I am worried about the side effects this vibration healing might have? Can you tell me is vitafon really safe? And also where does it come from? The rest of my friends don't know anything about it.

Hi, and let me say that you have come to the right place. I am a great fan of vitafon therapy. The reason your friends don’t know anything about vitafon is the fact that it was invented in Russia. It is not very famous in the west but in the Eastern Europe they love it! I have used it on an old appendix surgery scarf myself. It has done wonders for me. Since than I use it for all sorts of conditions. Whenever my back hurts, or when I have a headache or with my PMS. It sure beats conventional drugs that are used for treating these problems. Vitafon uses micro-vibrations and sound effects to enhance the circulation of blood and lymph through your body and speed up the healing process. There are few contraindications, such as pregnancy, cancer, high temperature, atherosclerosis and thrombophlebitis. In other situations it is perfectly safe.

Today, atherosclerosis isn`t contraindication, but indication. I`m working vibroacousting ( VITAFON) therapy for 5 years and I have fantastic results in peripheral vascular disease such intermittent claudication ,varicose veins ..etc..
THERE INS`T ANY SIDE EFFECT , so you can use vitafon to decrease scar.

I promise, soon you’ll see all clinical trials I have at vitafonworld.
You can for free download e-book “The vitafon treatment and prevention of the disease” written by vitafon inventor V.F. Fjodorov. Type vitafonworld in google and you’ll find e-book on the home page. Fjodorov had chronic prostatitis and he resolved problem after couple months.. Get book and read!

I find great new site with so many information about  vitafon. Obviously is good product for pain management on first place, but for many other problems. Find vitafonhealt on google and you`ll see plenty information, new stuff...