Hey there. My friend Joy and her mother wants to start following kremlin diet program. They are so into Russian, they are obsessed with Russia completely. Everything started with tihs one month that they spent there. They were reading a lot, wanting to learn as much as they can about their culture, tradition, and they want to follow some Russian diet. It is kind of my fault :) because I have told them that kremlin is Russian diet program.They want to know one thing, so I hope that you can help me, actually, help us.

How fast can you lose weight with Kremlin diet?

Tnx ! 

Before they start following Kremlin diet program, they should know that essence of this diet program is that meat can have an unlimited number, but of course, severely are restricted because of carbs. If you follow main principles, if you follow tips of this diet program, you will lose a lot of pounds. For me, this diet program was a little bit hard to follow, because it is a little bit restrict for my taste, but my neighbor Julia lost almost 40 pounds so far.

So, you can lose a lot! I don’t have any more successful stories for you. 

That beautiful lady, a friend from my work, is following Kremlin diet program. Three or four girls started, but they soon quitted this diet program. But, Jess is still following it :) I remember that she was talking that in the four months she lost 27 pounds, which was pretty good result. So, all those stories that you cannot lose your weight quick are just a lie. I mean, not a lie, to be exact, but you can never tell until you try.

So, the most important thing is that you can lose your pounds.

Good luck darling! I hope that you will be able to find right diet program for you!