Hi, I’m 20 yrs old and I’m overweight, out of shape and can’t lose any of lbs. I have heard for zentrax 3… Did anyone experienced this zentrax 3…?

Hi, I found that zentrax 3 has no ephedrine and it’s a new generation of weight control. He is much more effective fat-burner than ephedra- based fat burners. Because zentrax 3 is primarily marketed as a "proprietary xanthine-based stimulant", but xanthine is simply caffeine). You may be interested to know that one serving of Zentrax 3 will provide you with more caffeine than you'd obtain from 3 cups of coffee -- so caffeine-related side effects may be quite prominent in some people.

The caffeine has many of the side-effects associated with ephedra (nervousness, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations) and although common in many foods may not be for everyone. It's also possible that because of its high caffeine content, you may experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Zentrax 3.