Hi guys, I am here because I want to know did anyone in here tried a Laser Photocoagulation treatment for wet macular degeneration?  To cut long story short, my husband is having this issue and he is a bit annoying because he wants to get rid of it but it seems that he didn't find a proper solution. Now, he came with this idea and he told me that he was reading about how this effect is, but he is also skeptical because he doesn't know anyone who had it. So, I am asking you, help me a get rid me and him of this problem. Please. 

Maybe it is a good solution, but you should know that it is expensive. Those are, I believe, classical injections in the eyes. This is a type of surgery that can be done in your doctor's office. I know one guy who was really satisfied after this surgery. He told me that after this surgery you can have a blurry vision and your eye may hurt for a while, a little for a day or two after the surgery. Sure, there are the possible risks. My advice is for him to talk to a doctor, who will help him understand all the possible risks and benefits of laser surgery, and a doctor can determine this based on your history, the results of your examinations and tests. Good luck! 

Hello there. I did. And I can see that this was one of the best macular degeneration treatment for me, I have tried three of them, and only this one was helpful. When it comes to this type of laser surgery, it is a treatment that is used to try to seal leaking blood vessels caused by an age-related macular degeneration. I only know the benefits of it, and one of the biggest benefits in my case was that the loss of your central vision may be slowed down. So, I don't know about you guys, but this is something that is so far the best thing that I ever had. And of course, I did it after a couple of different doctors opinions. 

Celebrity

I tried to talk to my neighbor about this because she was convincing me that wet macular degeneration cannot be healed. OK, maybe it cannot be healed completely, but I am sure that this whole procedure can be slow down and that you can feel better about this. There are so many different treatments that are available and that may help slow disease progression. Also, it can help to preserve existing vision and if started early enough, recover some lost vision as well. So, I personally don't have any experience with it, but I have heard that it is good. 

Celebrity

Hi there, some fresh updates that I forget to tell you - when it comes to this type of the treatment, a laser photocoagulation treatment does not involve a hospital stay at all. As soon as you are done, you can go home. But, definitely, you will need someone to pick you up at the doctor's office or clinic, because you won't be able to walk alone, because of the blurred vision. After this, you need to know that after this whole procedure you will have to wear the sunglasses to keep bright light out of your eyes while they are dilated like she did. So, you can understand that she had this procedure and she is fine. Good luck once again. 

Hello people. I just want to tell you that there are so many people that do expect miracles about this whole situation. Well, there are a couple of things that you need to know about this and about any laser surgery. Generally, laser surgery will not restore vision that has already been lost because of macular degeneration that actually can happen if you wait for too long to visit your doctor. But it can sometimes slow down or delay further damage to a person's central vision. Also, even if you repeat the treatment, that doesn't mean that it is effective over the long term in preventing some loss of central vision. So, once your doctor tells you that you s hould do certain treatment, you really should not wait for too long.

Hello guys, so the retinal laser photocoagulation is one of so many different types of laser surgery that uses an intense beam of light to burn small areas of the retina. Now, this burns form scar tissue that seals the blood vessels, as your doctor already could explain you. Now, to explain this better to you, you should know that by the sealing the leaky blood vessels, laser photocoagulation slows down central vision loss. Once you decide to have this surgery, you should know that it is not painful at all, it is done soon.