i was just wondering if there is difference between the time it takes while be uncut. if your uncut is sex shorter? someone help please.

Cut guys don't have anything to protect the nerves in the corona of the glans penis from excessive stimulation so they tend to have premature orgasms and ejaculation, which spoils it for their female partner.

Intact guys have a foreskin that protects the corona from direct stimulation so they usually last longer.

yeah, I'm cut and it sure is different to being uncut. my friend who has a foreskin does not use any thing when he masturbates but I need stuff to masturbate. my glans is dry and hard his is soft and smooth. LOL

Yes, you have that right.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigourous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

Hi My life is fine:

If you want to be like your friend you can restore your foreskin more or less. It takes time and patiences though.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one

being uncut I take less time to squirt than my cut friend. He takes forever to squirt. That is why I am happy to still have
my skin. LOL

Hi My life is fine:

You seem to have to both ways.

me and my friends are gay so we masturbate together and I cum before I even get rock hard so me and my friends that are uncut usually cum like 4 times before my friends that are cut cum once

I’m in highschool and alot of my friends think that the uncut penis isn’t able to squirt. :)