Thanks in advance. 

My penis glans has always been sensitive, so in order to get acquainted with the friction I started masturbating with my foreskin pulled back. I started by touching it without rubbing, showered the glans with warm water after masturbation. Instead of searching for good natural lubricants, I started using had soap yesterday. I masturbated twice using it, each took more than 30 minutes. The glans itself looks ok, it's still sensitive, responds to stimulation, I urinate normally with no pain whatsoever. However, the lower skin that leads to the testicles looks to be a bit burned from friction, it feels dry and just slightly crusty. Initially, the foresking was slightly swollen, but now it appears normal and intact. 

Should I go to the hospital? What should I apply to the affected area? I applied some butter earlier, is that ok?

the chemicals in the soap. friend me

Soap is a lubricant but it is not a good one because it removes oil from the skin. If you don't have anything else, saliva works.

Pull your foreskin forward to protect and cover the head and leave it alone for a few days until the natural oils are restored. You can help it by putting some Jergen's hand lotion on the head under your foreskin.

Hi Ruben:

The best way to masturbate is with the foreskin forward. Soap dries the oil out of the tissues and should be avoided.

It is common to have foreskin swelling from edema after masturbation. It goes back to normal in about 24 hours.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

You may masturbate as much or as little as you wish. You may do it in any place where you have privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

The internally lubricated movable foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

I've got the same, I masturbated with shower gel and now when I pee it stings because of the burn on the tip. I'm a virgin too.

Is their any way this problem can be fixed?

Don't use soap or gel to polish your rocket. You just have to wait for it to heal but cortisone 10 cream may speed that up.

Try putting your sperm on it it give back all the oils I did and it worked

No. Don’t do it

Can you help me with this issue too?

Hey guys
I did that f*****g thing 2 weeks ago, masturbated as usual but at night i saw that dead penis, i was shocked as hell, then after 1-2 day, i read comments here. I was still very tensed but a few days i left that on its own after that dead skin start removing itself & then i removed it fully. So guys don't take too much tension, i know its Horrifying but stil everything will be fine.
Hope this will help u
MV.....