I'm not sure how to masterbate and not sure what to masterbate too

To masturbate all you have to do is take your penis in your hands(if you have lubrication this works better) and start to slide your hand along the length of your penis. If you must masturbate to anything you could try either porn or porn magazines. Just google porn and their will be a long list of porn websites.

Thats what i do

hey i do that and watch and look at the stuff too but ime not so happy with it what di i do? AND IME NOT DONE WITH PUBERTY YET.

Hi Jack:

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before going to bed.

Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

One may masturbate as much or as little as one wishes. There is amount of time that one must wait before doing it again. Some teens find they need to do it three times a day. You may do it again whenever you feel ready.

One may do it in any place where one has privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

In bed at night or in the shower are two favorite places to masturbate.

The internally-lubricated movable nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do and perhaps less enjoyable.

How one does it depends on whether one has an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his in ternally lubricated foreskin, to have friction irritation if he does not apply external lubricant.

I know right. I just started puberty and I'm not even done with it but I still somehow masturbated b4. I just won't work any other time.

What ever turns you on dude, I do it with friends all the time and we have time trials to see who shoots first. LOl.

What do you mean toy and your friends have time trials? How do you do that?

Health Guru
He means he masturbates with his friends and they time it to see who cums first.

I do it a lot I should not but it feels so good if I get hard I do it I enjoy it

I DO IT ALONE JACK IT BETTER I DO IT 4 TIMES SOMETIMES I GET MY JEAN SHORT WET