do circumcised boys know how intact boys masturbate my friend who is circumcised has never seen a uncut boy masturbate before

and asked me to showhim how a foreskin works. I'm 14and he is 13.  he has seen me naked in the shower at  school and noticed that

I was uncut.

I'm cut and my friend is not and he showed me how he does it.

it sure looks different to how i do it. Yeah

Many circumcised boys don't know how intact boys masturbate. They don't realize how easy it is to masturbate when you are intact.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigourous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

You may do it in any private place.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true.

Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.
Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.
Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.
Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.
Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.
Masturbation does NOT suck out the nutrients.
Masturbation does NOT lower your testosterone.
Masturbation does NOT raise your testostorone.
Masturbation does NOT cause premature ejaculation.
Masturbation does NOT affect height.
Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.
Masturbation does NOT affect penis size.
Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.
Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.
Masturbation does NOT reduce muscle mass.
Masturbation does NOT cause pimples.
Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.
Masturbation does NOT make your bones softer.
Masturbation does NOT slow the growth of your penis.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis weak.
Masturbation does NOT make your penis smaller.
Masturbation does NOT release hormones.
Masturbation does NOT make you sexually weak.
Masturbation does NOT cause nerve problems.
Masturbation does NOT cause memory problems.
Masturbation does NOT cause cancer.
Masturbation does NOT cause infection.
Masturbation does NOT cause back pain.
Masturbation does NOT cause body aches.
Masturbation does NOT cause prostate cancer.
Masturbation does NOT cause blurred vision.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair fall.
Masturbation does NOT cause death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Male

wow it must have taken you a long time to write this note. 

I don't think many do as they being cut would not have the chance to see a uncut boy masturbating unless it was a close friend.

New Member
I wonder what it looks like when an uncut boy masturbates.

Health Guru
The only real difference is an uncut guy doesn't need lube as the skin on the shaft is looser and the foreskin slides back and forwards over the glands, the biggest difference with uncut the glands are a lot more sensitive than a circumsised penis glands are. I take it your circumsised?

Yah I’m circumcised.

New Member
Also would it be incest if me an my brother mutually masturbated?

Health Guru

A lot of siblings masturbate together as it's a way of learning, as long as your brother is willing and not forced and it's no more than mutual masturbation then it's not classed as incest.

Oh ok, thank you.

Health Guru

If you want to see how uncut guys masturbate just Google how to masturbate with a foreskin and your find lots of videos to watch that should explain things.
Do you have a tight circumsision or a lose one where the skin on the shaft slides up and down?

I have a loose circumsision.

Health Guru
Well you probably masturbate the same way by just sliding the skin up and down the shaft but with out the foreskin to pull back and forward over the glands were as guys with a tight circumsision need to use lubricant so there hand slides up and down the shaft.
Some uncircumcised guys are unable to pull there foreskin back because the opening is to tight so they can only do very short strokes.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask

Ok thank you.