Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am 19 years old and I just had sex for the first time yesterday. My boyfriend wore a condom throughout the whole thing. Moments after we finished, maybe 30 minutes after, I noticed that my underwear was wet. I'm guessing it's some kind of discharge. The liquid isn't gooey but it looks and feels as if I peed on myself a little bit. It also has a weird smell to it. It kind of smells like when I have my period. I also noticed that I've been secreting the same liquid a few more times, maybe 3 more times after that until today. I noticed that my underwear is also stained with a brownish looking thing, but I'm guessing that's the blood from when I lost my virginity. My boyfriend came, and although he had a condom on I'm not sure if it may have broke a little and it could be a bit of semen. I don't know if this is normal and I would appreciate it if someone knows what's going on. Thanks a lot !

After the first time I had sex the same thing happened to me. If he broke your hymen, which he probably did, you could bleed for a few days- it was like 3 for me. And I wouldn't worry about the discharge. I believe those are our natural (trying not to be gross here) juices coming into play. That's how it was for me! There is nothing to be afraid of. (: But if you're truly worried, you should see a gynocologist. Especially if you're sexually active. Hope this helps!