I had an abortion about 7 weeks ago, and now I bleed some after I have sex. It is not painful, and I only bleed after I've come. There's not much blood, but still, I am curious. I did not bleed for more than three days after my abortion - could this just be "leftover" blood coming out?? Anyone have the answer to my riddle???

Hi there,

I had an abortion 4 weeks ago, bled for about a week after then it stopped. Two days ago i had sex for the first time since the abortion and i bled heavily for a few hours afterwards. I am too concerned if this is normal. you arent the only one! :-)

I have the same problem.
I had an abortion 2 months ago and still have not had a normal period. I had a period 2 weeks ago and bled lightly for a day.
I have been using Novaring since the abortion.
However i will bleed every time after sex.
I did take antibiotics after the abortion (also because i had high levels of some bacteria and it was supposed to bring it into line).
Everything seems normal - except this abnormal bleeding.
Any clues?

I had an abortion about 6 weeks ago. I started to have sex two weeks after the abortion took place. Every time I have sex, if my partner penetrates me too deeply, I get a sharp pain, and I almost always have started bleeding after sex. I had sex a few days ago, and I am still bleeding from it. Help?

hi there everyone,
i had also almost the same experience as you do. i had my abortion last 8 weeks ago, n after dat i make an intercourse with my boyfriend as i didnt bleeding heavily as it looks like. but unfortunately, when he penetrated it too deep, the blood will come out and it doesnt smelly. and i didnt feel pain at all. it's just dat im facing a problem when coming. it's been a bit late than before. n also the colour is just light n it is not same as period. hmm.... i was really curiosity bout this problem im having now. anyone???

I'm really worried...its been 7weeks since my surgical abortion. Everytime I try and have sex I start bleeding soon after we've started...now the bleeding is being dragged for about 3days after sex. I am wondering if this is normal?!!

I had my abortion in October 2014; even now after sexual intercourse I get light bleeding...

I've had two abortions and it's happened both times. I'm speaking to doctor about it on Tuesday. I will update you on what happens. It's a hot abnormal but also why are all of us having this

Same thing for me

I had my abortion in july 2015. Its now jan 2016 and I still bleed after sex too. Lightly for few days. Its new blood-not brown.
Im also on cerazette. Still have regular 28day periods on the pill and no spotting inbetween.

Hey, I am in the same ish situation. I had an abortion 4weeks ago and since then I have had light bleeding and some of it was Brown old blood. I had sex today and there was more new blood and I haven't stopped bleeding.
I am very concerned and scared . Any advice

I m in the same situation I had an abortion 4 month& since than I have had light bleeding like old brown blood its very lightly but I am scared please advise me thanks

Hi
I am Kim and I hope you well.
My best friend had a pill abortion and it's been 1 month and one week since she took the pill.She was doing okay , it's been 2 weeks since. She stopped bleeding and she even tested negative when she took the pregnancy test,she had only very minimal light brown residue and the flow was completely gone.She had anal sex and all that changed,she began to bleed 2 hour after that.She said that clots came out on that day and since the flow has come back and the cramps too.What does this mean coz I don't know what to tell her ,plus she is scared.What does this mean.
I would really appreciate your help
Thank you.

Same issue . Had a abortion last week . Was told to wait one week before sex . Waited a week and a day and after sex I bled but not for too long . I figured it was some kind of sign that my sex was too rough , going at the fact my body still may be going through some changes but yea . Not scared but more cautious on how sex supposed to be now. Rough sex or any type of deep penetration can cause the bleeding.

Hey I'm having the same problem..
Is it normal?