I am 17 and have boyfriend for more than 6 months. We decided to have sex (with condom). I had sex for the first time- I lost my virginity with him. After losing virginity I noticed symptoms, I saw brown discharge on the pillow ... is this brown discharge supposed to be normal?

Hey!
I think this is normal.
I for example, also had brownish discharge, when I lost my virginity... and it didn’t hurt me that much (a little and it wasn’t such a joy as I expected). On the other hand, some of my friends said they had bigger amount of blood and were worried how they are going to hide this in front parents. When they lost virginity, they say, there was blood... when I lost virginity, it didn’t look like blood, but more like discharge.
We are all different, so do not worry, I think your discharge is perfectly normal.
Enjoy!

how long is this brown discharge/spotting thing supposed to last?
mine has been there for two days now but it's getting a bit watery now..

my period doesnt come for at least a week more...

Brown discharge after period or brown discharge before period? Because, after a period it usually last for three days mostly and before period - well, it depends. Generally, this brownish color that you are seeing, in your vaginal discharge could be a result of old endometrial tissues. Now, you are probably wondering why this happens. Well, it happens because the blood from the previous period had not completely exited the body. When this happens, it can make your vaginal discharge to turn brown. This mostly happens to ladies when they have a delayed period. Also, when you have an intercourse for the first time, there are some chances that you might notice brown discharge as an after effect of the bleeding after losing your virginity. 

hello this is normal for girls when they have sex for the first time.there ll b a thin layer of blood tissue around the cervix.when girls have sex for the first time the blood tissue breaks n bleeding starts.some girls loose it before sex itself if they r rough n tough in daily activites,some girls like u loose after sex.

hi i have recently had sex to and i am very worried i am 14 and i am havin brown discharge i thought it was my period. i am so scared we used a comdon and i dont no what to do some one please help me. i am so worried i am due on my period now i now people say it is normal to have brown discharge but i am still really scared please help me please

Hi the same thing happened to me after my first time and I was really scared. I thought it was my period then realized that it couldn't be. and i was freaking out because my period didnt come for a while but then it did and everything was okkkk and you used a condom so there is nothing to worry about!! :)

yeah ive had sex 4 times now and after every time i have brown discharge, im trying to figure out exactly what it is too.

hey everyoneee :]
so,
me and my best friend,
are dating best friends,
and we [ me and my friend ]
decided we wanted to lose
our virginities together..
like, the same night..
and we did :D
our boyfriends werent virgins,
but i am having the discharge
everyone is talking about,
and before i came here,
i asked my friend about it..
and she doesnt have it..
so it is normal right?
i lost mineeaster..
well, the night before / early morning.
is it normal to still have it?
♥ chelsea

hi, i had lost my virginity last weekend. afterwards I had started bleeding a bit, and then it had started having brown discharge with it as well.... I know that bleeding after breaking the hymen is normal, but i dont think the sounds of having brown discharge is very good. And also, it has been going on for about a week and a few days, which might be a bad thing...

Im taking birth control, but we didnt use a condom for our fist time . (i know, bad idea!) Im supposed to get my period in 3 days... so would this be due to having intercourse? or am i having brown discharge because im just about to get my period?

I just want it to stop! ... for the next time we have intercourse, i dont want him to be grossed out :S please help

ok i lost my virginity last month and the first time there was no blood, or discharge, but the 2nd there was very little blood and the 3rd or 4th time there was a small amount of brown discharge. but like now im always hungry and sleepy, my breasts grew like bigger in the time of 3 weeks, and my cycle is late. my boyfriend says im not pregnant and that the last girl that he took virginity was going through the same thing but he keeps asking me hows my stomach and talks about me having a baby...but we always use a condom. is anyone else experiencing these symptoms? im only 17 and i am not ready to be a mom yet

When you have sex for the first time, a thin membrane covering part of your vaginal opening called your hymen is torn. The hymen is essentially a little mucus-filled sac. There are many different sizes of hymens, which is probably why it hurts more for some girls than it does for others.

When the hymen is torn, it bleeds, and the mucus leaks out from the area. That could be creating the discharge you are observing, along with tissue debris around the cervix etc. that may even be in there from your last period.

Don't let it worry you. It's completely normal. The time it takes for it to go away probably varies. I still have "discharge" after two days or so.

Okay, well I am still a virgin, but i have done LOTS of research on this kind of stuff. Brown discharge is COMPLETELY normal. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't take a pregnancy test just to be for sure. Some people get brown discharge just from being fingerd, so that can't possibly be a sign that your pregnant.

Hi :-)
Im 14 and just recently lost my viginity to my boyfriend. Is it normaal to still have a brownish discharge 3 days after? Someone Pleaseeee answer me with a good answer!!!
I just wanah know if its normal...

Hey I'm 17 my boyfriend and I have been dating for over two years we do alot of sexual activities and just recently we been having sex! after I lost my virginity and ever since then I've been having brown dish charge been feeling really sickly and having cramps all the time. During sex he had a condom and he pulled out. So I thought I for sure wouldn't get pregnant but I've been doing research and brown dish charge is a sign of conceiving a baby? Idk what to do is this normal.