My boyfriend and I rarely have sex (about 5 times in our relationship of 9 months). The condom has broken twice, but he pulled out as soon as it happened. The last time, however, there was a sticky brown discharge on the condom. It was exactly half way between my period cycle. Could the brown discharge signify my ovulation? We researched it shortly after the incident and saw it could possibly be from ovulation, but now that I'm googling it a bit more, I see STDs or pregnancy. I know for sure it's not an STD, but could it also be that I'm pregnant? :'(

If anyone can help or has answers, I would be so very thankful.

I wish I could answer, but I'm having the same brown discharge problem. Only mine isn't just after sex. This week instead of my period a brownish discharge...

And I'd like to add that we had unprotected sex twice, in the shower. It only lasted for a few moments; not long enough for him to cum. I also washed him off down there before we did it. Thanks for the reply up there ^^. Can anyone else help??

its probably just that your ovulateing ive had that too
i say that just because of the timeing of it

Actually, that brown discharge is usually nothing to worry about. It's just dry blood. In fact most girls that get their periods at an early age experience that and it occassionally happens in adults.

i am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend for the past year. we are sexually active and i have been on birth control for about 6 months. i always take it in the morning before i go to school, and i have never missed a pill. since taking birth control i have always been regular with my period. we dont use condoms but he always pulls out. last weekend(4/4) he came inside me and since then i have had this brown discharge. it doesnt smell and there isnt a lot of it but its gross. i should have gotten my period yesterday(4/9) but i havent yet. i've changed my birth control to a new pill only once and since i've been on the new one i have had my period so i dont think its from changing. we've only had sex with each other so i'm not worried about STDs. the past 3 days i've had light cramping so i keep thinking im getting my period but when i go to the bathroom i only have the discharge. what does this mean?

IM IN THE SAME BOAT GIRLS PERIOD IS 5 DAYS LATE BUT ALL IVE GOT IS A BROWN THICK DISCHARE NO PAIN NO CRAMPS NO NOTHING CAN ANYONE GIVE A ANSWER :'(

im havin the same problem... i've been on the birth control pill for the past 2 months or so and since then had one period which was not normal, it started off really dark but ran light then after 2 days got heavy and lasted 2 weeks. my period normally only last 5 days. i recently had unprotected sex about a week and a half ago wit my boyfriend of 1 year and wen he pulled out there was lik brownish cum on him. ever since then i been havin this brownish discharge but no period which i was expect last week. however my boyfrien and i both got tested since we been 2getha n da test shows that we are both safe so the only way it could b an std is if he been wit some1 else recently but i dnt think dats da case. it dnt smell or anything its just lik a brownish discharge....... can any1 explain what they think the problem is?????

i have been on da depo shot 4 a year..i missed da shot july 29..now ive been havin brown discharge and sore breasts..im i pregnant..wat should i do..

My friend just recently had a child back in May and she told me the story how she found out she was pregnant. She said that she was regular and that she never had a discharge before. So she went to the doctor and she explained her situation to them they knew at the moment she told them that she was pregnant. But she couldnt believe it cus she didnt remember her boyfriend cummin inside her(but he did) so to make a long story short its as strong possibility that ur pregnant. B/c pregnancy gives a brownish discharge and stds r mostly yellowish green or sum are white( mild clamydia) or pink so i'd say just take a pregnancy test to solve ur issues. If not go to the doctor. :-D

I went to the doctors today because im having the same problem. She said something about my uterus dropping and that when i have sex my boyfriend irritates it. She took a few swabs and said that i should probably going and see a gyno because if the problem was serious they might have to burn something off of my uterus. She said the brown discharge was dried blood. When she took the clamp out it even had blood on it. Im experiencing no pain or cramps and the discharge is odorless. She told me there isnt anything to worry about. So if anything i would just go to your doctor and ask them. I googled it and ive read that it could be from rough sex.. (in which case i like and is most likely the cause for me) I would not be worried about it

I was on the depo shot for nine months and ive been off of it for about three months, i had really heavy bleeding all the way throught the shots now ive stopped ,had a period now off of it. i had sex a few times while i was off my period then i had brown discharge that was thick for a few days now its clear and milky.. ive been feeling super nuaseated too. could i be pregnant or is this just side affects after the shot lol?

i missed my pill on saturday of this week, me and my bf of 2 years had sex that monday (he wanted to be careful so he pulled out i know that pre-cum has the same effect that cum has) and thursday, since i had missed my pill he asked if i wanted him to cum inside me our what, i told him i would be okay if he did. the day after we had sex i had a very light bleeding and now all i have is a very light brown discharge. he tells me not to worry but i cant help but worry about it. i know its not a std because i have been tested and he lost his v-card to me. im worried i might be pregnant, i know that it hasnt been that long and i keep lookin stuff and i know the best thing for me to do would be for me to go to the doctor but thats not all that easy for me right now. but if any one has any idea of what you think happening will you please let me know. thank you so much.

Hi so for about a week and a half almost 2 when I thought I was going to start my period it was brown discharge (dried blood) which I usually start at then regular flow then a little dry then done except when I thought I was going to start it's just continued with this brown discharge for almost two weeks no smell no pain I'm sexually active withmy long time bf about to be fiancé he's been. My only partner and me the same so no STD but I don't knw what else it could be ppl say on here that pregnancy is a possibility but I have had NO signs of that what so ever at all and this has gone on a bit to long so if anyone could hep it would be great thank you! Oh I'm not on birth control nor use condoms but we haven't in a year and I have yet to get pregnant so I doubt that

Hi girls! I hope that my reply helps you a bit. I've been having the same problem for about 7 months now....I have some sort of brownish discharge after sex. I've been on bc pills (Yasmin) for almost 7 years, and a few months before this brownish discharge appeared, I took the pills chaotically (I kept forgetting taking them at night, so I took them the next day - more than 6 hours later than I should have, and so on). In september I bled after sex, so I got really scared (thinking it might be something really wrong with me) and in november I went to the gyn (I hadn't been to the gyn in a very looong time - shame on me for that). I had a video colposcopy and a liquid paps smear test done and the doctor told me that my cervix has no abnormal cells present, I only have an ectopy (normal cells growing somewhere else than they're supposed to) and she also told me that, because of taking the bc pills so chaotically and for a long time, I have a hormonal imbalace and my uterus became sensitive, acting like a pregnant woman's uterus, and so it bleeds easily. My paps smear test came back negative. She also told me that I must take the bc pills at the same hour and that the problem should resolve on its own in time. On romanian medical forums (I am Romanian) some girls having the same problem were told by their gyn that it would be a good idea to change the bc pill brand or to stop using them.
Anyway, to get peace of mind, you should really go and see your gynecologist. They are the only ones who can truly help you. Have a paps smear test done and, if it's the case, your doctor will reccomend that you also have a colposcopy done. It' s a pain free procedure and you get to see your cervix on screen :)