I was peeing the other day and noticed when i wiped I had a light brown liquid coming from my vagina. In the toliet it looked flaky and you could see bits of things in my pee.
It felt like discharge and it came out alot more when i was done peeing. I had to wipe alot to try to get it all out, and This has only happend to me before,after ive gotten my period
There was not really any today so far and its mainly been clear and it wasnt nearly as bad as yesterday, there was no flakes in my pee. Im back to my regular clear discharge today.

The thing is
I had protected sex 5 days after my period, and I have been "ejaculated" in before (thats not the case this time though because we used a condom and he came into that)
and i have figured that I really cannot have children.
My mother has endometriosis and I thought i might have hpv.
I dont think im pregnant since I dont feel sick, I should be due for my period in about 9 days im thinking and Its usually right on time, Should I be worried or is this just my body doing a little extra cleaning?

please help me out, im worried and im not on birth control.
Any replies would be helpful,

Little_Miss

I'm having flaky brown discharge too (I'm mid-cycle). I'm a virgin, so sex or STDs would not be the cause. If anyone out there knows what's going on, please help. This has never happened to me before either and I'm freaking out.

I've ben getting light brown discharge too. i recently had protected sex, and am not due for my period for 1-2 weeks. I am also freaking out as I have no idea what the hell is going on. I've also been feeling a bit sick lately, like getting cramps, but as I said, I'm not due for my period

iv done som research and its apparently common to have a little light brown discharge mid cycle.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes rash in pregnancy you may enjoy spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would in general come. If you have spotting at the time of your common period fairly than your usual amount of flow, and you have have sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy check.

I've experienced this too. I had protected sex and 10 days later I get this brownish discharge. I'm freaking out too girls, you are not alone. But I keep telling myself...no I cant be ....because he used a condom however I'm not on any type of birth control. Please help if you find any answers. My period is not due for another 5 days or so. the only way to really tell is to take a pregnancy test. I heard that during this time the pregnancy hormone can be detected but dont take my word for it.

Best of luck

I do have the same thing tannish/browish color with a lil blood. I've been having this 4 to 5 days and im scared too cause my period was due two days ago and this never happen to me. I've been having signs that im getting my period but I don't have it. I use unprotected sex, but he didn't cum in me so I dnt kno. Answers plz!

This happened to me too! But I did protected and unprotected sex so I don't know what to do. I got it midcycle too. Should I count that as having a period or take a pregnacy test? Pleasee help!

well i have never had sex in my life and i get these brownish spongy flakes every time i pee. I do have an abnormal period (every 90 days) but i have a feeling that this cant be the reason i get this. i havent had this before so idk. been having it for 2 yrs now... ? %-)

i had my 1st period jan7 and I'm experiencing brown discharge/maybe it was so called "spotting" on my underwear 3 days since i had unprotected sex 4 days ago jan 20... and i vomit because of my headache and my tummy is sour... i don't know whats happening to me...

i never had sex, OR my period. NOT YET. Some of you said it was common in mid- cycle but i never had my period. and its flaky brownish and reddish. IM FREAKING OUT.

The flaky stuff could be dried cum, especially if it's itchy.  If it smells fishy, you might have a yeast infection.  Your vagina has a very delicate pH balance to fight outside bacteria.  Yeast infections are very common in girls and women, and is easy to treat.

The dried cum thing is retarded. Brownish blood means its older and your probably just having a clean out.

i have had the exact same problem for the past couple of days. Im not pregnant as i havnt had sex since my last period. evidently its happening to alot of girls and seems very common so i wouldnt worry. Women get discharge whether they admit it or not, so presumably its just that. If it doesnt go see a doctor

Your pregnant? You wrote this over a year ago, so IF you were pregnant then you would have a baby by now... Do you have a baby?

Just use protection. It means you're entering the first trimester of pregnancy .. Why can't you guys just use protection u can catch all kinds of deasies then you waste resources on yourselves knowing you should have used condoms