im 13 and i have like 3 pubes but i dont think i have hit puberty because when i masturbate no sperm comes, i want to hit puberty but i keep on masterbating without sperm coming will this delay me from hitting puberty

Hi Guest,

You are likely very close to being able to ejaculate.  The first signs of puberty are usually your genitals getting bigger and pubic hair developing.  Soon you'll be able to ejaculate.

Be patient. 

You can masturbate as much as you want.  It won't delay you from hitting puberty.

Hope it helps.

but i dont think my penis has grown that ,much since i was a child

Guest, it sounds like you are very early or just getting started in puberty. Be patient. Not everything happens at once.

ok but it wont make me delay my puburty {not letting my penis grow} if i masterbate while going through puberty

No it won't delay anything. Even babies masturbate. It's normal.

Many young guys who are just starting puberty find that when they masturbate, from which they derive intense pleasure, they have an orgasm but nothing comes out of their penis (no ejaculation). This is called a dry orgasm.Boys start puberty at different ages so the age of first semen production varies. One has to be in puberty a year or longer before semen production starts, so there is nothing to ejaculate. Although the muscle contractions to produce an ejaculation occur, there is no semen to ejaculate because semen production has not yet started.When semen production does start, there will be only a few drops at first. It usually is clear instead of milky-colored. The quantity increases later and the color changes to milky white.Just enjoy your dry orgasms while you wait. You will see some semen come out eventually.