Don't know what to do. Today, while I was at my job I went to the toilet and I saw that my urine is totally discolored. I always had some issues with my urine, but it was never without color. That is why I am confused and I don't know what to think?

What possibly can be wrong with me? Can you give me some facts about discolored urine and abnormal urine color? Is this because of some foods that I am eating? I am not using any type of pills at this moment, so this can't be the reason...

Hey there,

I don't know, I think that there is nothing wrong with you because I know that there is definitely nothing wrong with me and I have discolored urine from time to time, especially in the morning.

Facts, let's see, abnormal urine color is always caused by one of three following things: medications, foods, or some serious conditions or diseases. Every shade of yellow is considered to be a normal urine color (and discolored one, if you ask me) while any other color is not good and if you ever notice that your urine has a different color than yellow, you should talk to your doctor.

I have discolored urine sometimes as well but I am positive that everything is okay with me, I am sure because it has to be due to huge amounts of water that I usually drink, I am sure that's the cause. On the other hand, I think that abnormal urine color is not something that you want to mess with so if you happen to have an abnormal urine color (orange, pink, green, blue, black, red), you should do just like Chameleon Color told you to do, go and talk to your doctor, do some tests and see if everything is okay.

It goes the same with me, I have discolored urine sometimes but it never happens like, two times in a row or something. If I see that my urine is discolored, the next time I see it will probably be in a month or so. I think that this matters because if you notice that your urine is always discolored, then there might be some kind of a problem which is causing this and then you might want to talk to your doctor about it. I don't know, it is up for you to decide, this is just what I think about it.

What exactly do you mean by "I always had some issues with my urine"? What were the problems that you've had before? Discolored urine shouldn't be a reason to worry but it might be connected to something if you already had some other problems with your urine. I think that it would be smart for you to talk to your doctor, I guess that he knows about the past problems with your urine, at least I'm hoping that he knows about them because this can be really dangerous, some really bad things are usually the cause of the change of your urine color.

It is still discolored. Now, wait for a second... I don't understand is this abnormal urine color or not? I don't know, but I still haven't made an appointment with my doctor. I need to tell you that I am a little bit ashamed to pee in front of him in that silly cup. I believe that I have some hydrate issues, so I will drink as much water as I can to change this. I hope that this is OK. If you have any other advice about this, please let me know. 

I would do anything, but now I think that it is not time for me to visit doctor....

Dear mrs Sick and Tired, I was reading your posts and I just don't understand why you are writing to us that we need to see the doctor as soon as we find out that we are dealing with some health issues and you won't do the same? That is silly, I don't understand how someone can take you seriously in this case...If you know what I mean. True, this might be OK and maybe you don't have any reasons to be worried, but still you should not joke with your color of urine. It is not abnormal color, to be honest. Read this, and you will find out more facts about your urine issues.

https://ic.steadyhealth.com/discolored-urine-facts

Good day.

A Hot discussion here. Don't worry. Pale yellow or discolored urine generally means that you are either drinking a lot of fluid, or you are taking a diuretic drug that forces the body to get rid of excess water.That is normal and usually, it happens to every person occasionally.

Also, it is very important to try to feel your urine smell because urine smell also can say a lot about you. If it is smelly, it can be caused by some bacteria. 

In that case, visiting your doctor is not an option but the only solution. 

I don't think that you need to be scared. Try to drink more water and tell us what happens. 

GL!