Alright, so last month I had a period on the 15th and it lasted 7 days and was really scanty and light... I was taking my first birth control pill packet ever and my boyfriend and I have had sex everyday since then. I stopped taking it though. This month I haven't gotten my period, I have gotten 3 very light positive pregnancy tests and then 3 negative tests so I am really confused and could use some help. I am going to the doctors next week on thursday. My nipples are really sensitive (they hurt constantly. I can't even wear a shirt without them hurting) and they are  huge, my sex drive doesn't exist anymore... I had this white heavy discharge and increased cervical fluid since then, I wouldn't say I am craving anything. I get the most intense migraines and lately all I want to do is sleep. I have cold symptoms and have had 3 bloody noses within the past week. I have had a sudden want for milk 24/7 and I use to hate milk. I've also been getting the worst dizzy spells of my life. I wouldn't say that I have had morning sickness at all. Do you think I am pregnant?

I could really use a answer.

I think you might be because all of your symptoms are pregnancy symptoms including nose bleeding. I would wait for the doctors visit to be sure but it sounds like you are to me. Best of luck!

Thank you for your post.