Alright.. So my period is late by almost a week, I have had these symptoms

-AF like cramps for nearly 2 weeks now on and off (mild)
-Spider veins on breasts and chest
-Food Cravings/Larger Appitiete
-Bloating
-Waking up at night to urinate/urinateing more often
-Last night and today Nausea

I took a test 2 days before my expected period results -NEGATIVE
took a test when period was 4 days late NEGATIVE

tryed a diffrent type of pregnancy test today

-NEGATIVE

whats going on??????
could i still be pregnant!
I feel pregnant!

will appriciate the help thankyou :-)

There are many reasons for late periods; hormones, thyroid issues, ovarian cysts, stress, and over or under weight.

If you still have a negative test in a week and no period, you should talk to your doctor about what is going on.

I have the same thing going on... i want to be preg. I am bloated like a HOG but negative tests. I stopped bc after 7 years 2 months ago..... I only "started" my period last week because I had gotten a shot of progesterone. My cyle has never been this long 37 days and counting

Is your menstrual cycle usually irregular? Do you sometimes notice your period is late when you feel especially stressed? 

Nausea, abdominal bloating, and urinating more often could be real pregnancy symptoms. Veins, cramps, and food cravings aren't though. Cramps are normal before your period anyway, and the other two wouldn't show up until later into a pregnancy. 

You had negative pregnancy tests after your period was due, so unless you have a really irregular menstrual cycle, I would say you are most likely not pregnant. The symptoms, including your late period, are probably caused by the stress of thinking you are pregnant if you don't want to be pregnant, and by false hope if you do want to get pregnant. 

If you feel pregnant and are getting negative test results I would get a blood test, and I would trust your feelings. I had a really unusual, light period a week after having unprotected "pull out" method sex. By the next week I was feeling extremely exhausted during the day, having to pee every 30 min or so, having heartburn and nausea every time I ate, and getting headaches every evening. This was very usual, I keep track of my monthly symptoms and this was absolutely nothing like my normal feelings a week after my period. I ended up taking 4 home pregnancy tests, all of which were negative (and I very carefully followed the directions for each one). My husband and I are not ready for children and were starting to panic at this point. The strange thing was, I didn't want to trust myself but I in spite of the symptoms I was somehow sure I wasn't pregnant. By week 2 after this strange, light period, the exhaustion suddenly disappeared, followed by most of the other symptoms within a few days. I still had a blood test at a clinic which also came back negative. I just finished having a normal, usual period. Whether you are scared you are pregnant or scared you aren't, take a breath, get off the internet, and go get a blood test. Also if you just have a feeling, trust it.

I am wondering if i am pregnant again and desperate for an answer. I'm already a mom of 2 my daughter is 3, my son was born 4/09 and i am currently exclusively breastfeeding him. The other fact is that i'm only 22yrs old Over the last few days to week i've been experiencing typical pregnancy symptoms for me. (mild cramps, irritability, lower back pain, very tired, waking up in the middle of the night, sometimes to pee ect.) I spotted for 2-3 days in may, full normal period in june, and nothing in july. Lest mp was june 27th and nothing since then. I took 3 pregnancy test and all were negative. one on july 29th, the other aug 4th and the last today. Please help i don't know what to think. I currently don't have insurance so that rules out the option for a blood test. My husband and i wanted more kids but now is way to soon, i mean my son is only 4mos old. If any one has ideas as to whats going on with me that would be very helpful,
sincerely, jess

hey my name is natasha, i am 19 ys old nrly 20!
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice!
I came off my pill on the 14th november 2009, had a period
on the 2nd december but havnt had one since this makes me
37/38 days late, with 2 missed periods dates, pregnancy is a
possibility as this is why i came off my pill. I have done two home
tests and both were negative, i went to see my gp who advised
me to wait 2 weeks and if still no period to take another test, this
was a week and a half ago so i bought another test and will take
it in the next few days. I have had 2 shows of blood, both several
weeks apart, but only when wiping and only after one urination of
the day. ( i hope that makes sense :$ ) I dont know if i have had
any other symptoms of pregnancy, as im not really sure what they are
but over the last 2/3 weeks i havent been able to sleep at night,
i have been eating alot more than i usually do, and i feel sick occasionally but
not often and it isnt extreme like to the point i want to throw up, its very mild.
I have also started eating more garlic tasting things where i didnt like things with
garlic in before.
Hope someone can help! x

I am having a similar issue. I am now around day 35 since the start of my last period. My periods are anywhere from 30 days to 33 days usually. I have taken two Accu Clear pos/neg tests- both negative, but with dots up the positive line on the top half. Not making up the whole line just like tracing it sort of probably about 8-10 of them, but only on the top half of where the verticle line would be if positive. The last one I took was this AM first thing. Last week before my period was due I kept feeling like I had to puke- so much so that it woke me up and forced me to the bathroom and then later out of the shower- but nothing happened. My breasts have been very sore more days than normal before a period. Usually it is about one maybe two days, they have been sore and heavy feeling now for four days. Strange.

You are pregnant and you should contact your physician as soon as possible.

I am 19 and have missed two,periods and have had numerous negative pregnancy tests. However instill have a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Tender and largened breasts, nausea, cravings, frequent urination. Am I pregnant? What should I do?

hi, my name is hannah. im 19 years old, and im married. well, we were trying and im having symptoms that are out of the normal. my breasts hurt and are sensitive, more the right than the left. I have been peeing a lot more, larger apetite, and my period is late. it was due on the 25th and its the 27th. i am very regular even my husband will tell u i am. When i got my period, i only got cramps. Ive never gotten sore boobs before... and ive taken 2 tests and they were both negative and i took one of them with FMU, and it was still negative. My last period was august 28th. If my period isnt here by this upcoming tuesday, im gonna test again and go get a test done... but for now, do u think i am? i have also been really nauseated. i even got car sick, and ive been in a car a lot of my life from moving state to state and im not sure why. But could i be pregnant??

I am 19 years old and I'm sexually active. I had a very light period that lasted Tuesday to Wednesday morning. Me and my boyfriend use the "pull out" method. I have been nauseated  my nipples are bigger and they have like white zits on them. My breasts have grown a cup and a size around.. was a 40-c, now I'm a 42-D.. That happen within 6 days and I'm still growing. I smell everything near me.. My brother and sister smoke and I can smell it all the time in the house. I urinate at least twice every 30 minutes. Headaches, and backaches. I have a hard time sleeping.I had the light period and I've been expecting it to come back and it hasn't. I've took 3 HPT and all negative. I have an appointment with my GYN on the 13th. Even though the tests are negative, could I still be pregnant? I need all the advice I can get. :)

I am going through the same but my last period was 12/27/12 and then last month around 1/19/13, I spotted for 2 days and then completely stopped. My period was due 1/24/13 in which I did not get. Have all the pregnancy symptoms and also am having milk come out my nipples. Today is 2/13/13 and still no period. I have taken all sorts of tests and they all come by negative. Just haven't tried blood test yet. Was waiting on answer before we done it.

my last period was 10/1/13 . havnt had a bleed since . iv got all the pregnant symptoms . iv done a test but it was negtive. whats wrong with me 

I am now 6 days late for my period, I have had all the pregnancy symptoms, ie enlarged breasts, bloated belly, tired, Ned to eat not to feel sick, and frequenturination. I took 2 home tests, both negative. Got bold test done yesterday and it is negative. I see the doctor tomorrow. I don't think I ampregnant, my guess is miscarriage. I had one 6 years ago, but had my son 5 years ago. Anyone agree?