I have 2 children so I really know what it feels like when they kick. I have been breastfeeding for 11 mths and my last period was Aug 6 of 2005. I have taken 2 digital home pregnancy tests about 2-3 weeks apart but both are negative. Jan and Feb I was really tired all the time which is why I took the first. Now I swear I feel kicking, not only inside but I can feel it with my hand and see my stomach move. It's not gas or gurgling, it really feels just like it did when I was pregnant. But don't you have to be about 20 weeks to feel it move and thats little movement, this is somersaults movement. Or are my organs partying without my permission?

I felt kicking at 15 wks. in the form of fluterring.

This is so-called false pregnancy and I am sure that you have heard about it before.

So, logic is really simple - people who have this, they experience some pregnancy symptoms but there is no baby.

So, those things that you have wrote there are the indicators that you are dealing with false pregnancy. Just some of the symptoms are swollen belly, missed period, nausea, weighting gain, enlarged breasts, etc.

I suggest you to visit the doctor and let him to do the abdominal ultrasound and pelvic exam to see what is going on in your case.

I wish you all the luck!

I've been feeling like I'm pregnant for the past 2 months but I had my period it smelled different and instead of lasting 7-9 days; in Oct it lasted 4 days and Nov 5 days. I have fluttering, cramping low in my abdomen, nausea, I pee constantly, gained weight in my stomach, I'm hungry like all the time-I'd eat something then like 20-30 min's later I'm still so hungry, my breast's aren't that sore, my fiance drives me crazy and I think I can feel a heartbeat but it may just be gas or something. I went to the doc and just had a urine test done; and she was looking at me like I was crazy so I left with no blood work done. I don't know what to do I mean we want to be pregnant; we've been trying and there's been no luck - does anyone think this time could be it?

I have been feeling the exact same things (which is why I am on here googling). I have had two children so know what it feels like to experience a babies kick. I honestly thought I was pregnant and took a test to find it negative. I also had a shortened period last time.
Weird!! Off to the doctor as soon as I can get an appointment.

hi, i never been pregnant before but i have had symptoms of being pregnant, i have missed 4 months, i have had dizziness, feeling sick, bin sick couple of times, movement in my belly. but i have done a home pregnancy test and it come back negative.
i went to the docs 2years ago with same problem of missing periods he put this down to stress because the month b4 i went to him i had a period. from January 2008 to September 2008 i think i missed 1 period which i thought was normal, from September i haven't had a period, im seriously beginning to wonder what is going on with my body cos me and my partner have been trying for a baby. he already has 2 children from previous relationship and doesn't know how i feel. please help!!!

Ok, sounds weird i know but im really confused?? :S
I have already got a little boy he is 5 now so its been a while since i was pregnant, but i have recently noticed that my stomach has gone a weird shape and i have had quite sore breast and im tired all the time i pee constantly!! And now i swear i can feel movements!! I have done a pregnancy test and it has come up negative and im soooo confused.. Iv been googling this for days now with no luck, your answers have been really helpful to know that im not the only one who feels like this i thought i was going a bit mad but i know what kicks feels like and i can feel them!!! Did any of you find out that you were actually pregnant before i go to the doctors and demand a blood test? Or could it be a phantom pregnancy??

Okay i am 18 ive been having symptoms 4 the past 4 months i thought i was okay because i have been getting my periods but the 1st month i got it twice and this last month i got it 2 weeks early . And 4 the past few weeks ive been feeling movements in my stomach and now im pretty positive im feeling kicking because they're gettting harder . am i pregnant or is it all in my head ?

Hi there

I am also experiencing feelings of something kicking inside me. I have taken three HPT's - all negative. I have been on Cerazette pill and remember missing one back in October. Got a bit worried due to the negative tests even though my doppler picked up lots of weird noises and the kicks are getting stronger.

Went to see my doctor on Friday and she said that HCG levels start to drop after the 3rd month - so may be too low to be picked up on a HPT. She is sending me for blood tests tomorrow to confirm/deny a pregnancy.

I have no other symptoms apart from backache, slight nausea and indigestion.

I already have two children so know what the kicks feel like. Just hope that all is ok in there...

Okay I have no idea what my body is doing! I'm 23 I have a 4 year old son. My husband and I decided to try for one more and I had 3 miscarriages. We gave up and since my son was diagnosed with Autism we decided he would be our only. Then just a couple months ago he seemed to be really sad and since he doesn't talk I had a hard time figuring out what he wanted. He said me sissy and pointed to the girl on the tv and went to the spare room we had and pointed to it....??? So we have considered again another child. We are for sure adopting someone his age but I want to try one more time. I have a LOW thryoid problem and I'm on meds for it. I have had perfect periods for the last year or so since I have been on my thryoid pills. Once every two months I have two periods lasting between 7 days and then exactly 28 days later then my two period one wont start for 45 days.\ I have my normal period lasting 4 days. I was suppose to start my period 28 days and suprise...didn't so I have patiently been waiting to see if by chance I would get a 45 day period...suprise...nope it has now been 58 days I feel moving in my stomach..not gas kicking! Also I'm sick which I never even got with my first pregnancy my boobs are full and SORE. I'm exhausted but that doesn't count I work graveyard shift (4-10's) and don't get to sleep but 3 nights a week. I have now taken 6 pregnancy test all NEG...I don't want to go to the doc to find I'm not but I'm making an appointment anyways. I will let you know what i find out :-) Wish me luck!

Hi there - just an update..

I had the blood tests and they came back negative. Still getting the "kicks" but doctor prescribed mebervine (fybogel) as she now thinks I may have IBS even though I have no problems in that department..! Took the Fybogel for a few days but it made me feel so ill and I had to keep rushing to the toilet.

One of my partners friends is a sonographer and she managed to get us in for a quick scan which showed no baby and normal uterus. I have seen my doctor as stomach still hard and boobs now hurting - plus still no bleed despite 3 weeks since stopping the cerazette (usually bleed after 3 days). She is sending me for an ultrasound to find out what is actually going on inside me.

Hopefully some answers soon..

I am 20 years old. I have had 6 urine tests and a blood test, I have been treated for a bladder infection but that is now cleared up and I am still going to the bathroom all the time and now I am having pains in my stomach and in my lower ribs like something is kicking I am also getting more headaches, nausea, sensitivity to odors, severe back ache ( esp. since Jan. and I am believeing that mid december is when I would have concieved) I am also craving milk which is making my grandparents worried because everytime I drink milk I get really sick so I've been substituting with cheese and yorgurt. I have had severe mood swings, gained 2 cup sizes within a couple of months, and have really been feeling off balance/out of it for atleast a couple of months, my breasts are really tender and I have been sneezing my head off for a month and a half which is unusual for me. Just wondering everyone's opinion before I go back to the doctor. I have completely cut out ibprofuen and now only use aspercreme for my joint pain and am slowly cutting out caffine (was drinking 2 bottles a day and am down to one)

Hi. I'm really really sorry this post is so long, but I want to tell all of the information so the reader will have the appropriate evidence to help me, so i apoligize in advance, but thank you for still reading and responding.

My girlfriend is 16 as am I. On New Years Eve we had unprotected sex, but didnt finish. It was both of our first times, and so we didn't know exactly how to do it. So we tried, but when I was inside of her, it hurt her. I was concerned for her because it hurts me when I see her in pain or discomfort. As a result, I was not very erect or turned on when I was inside of her. We tried for about 5 minutes, but after 5 minutes I decided that we should stop because I was worried about her. I did not have an orgasm or cum, and I do not typically have much pre-cum when I masterbate.

About a week and a half after that night, she got her period. It was normal length, but only light bleeding. Since then, she has not gotten her period. She is under alot of stress, but she always is, so im not sure it if it is affecting her period.

She has told me before that she is irregular, and skips months sometimes, (it has happened about 4 times before) but these skips have only been one month, not 3 like this.

She has no pregnancy symptoms besides the periods. She has gained 1.5 pounds since new years eve, but Im not sure if that is just normal or not.

Also, she has taken two pregancy tests - one last month, and one a week and a half ago, and both were negative.

Is she pregnant? Please help, I really need it. Thank you sooo much.

P.S. We have decided to stick to fingering in the future because it is much safer in preventing pregnancy and we bought condoms just in case for me to wear so that even when fingering theres no chance of any fluids passing. However, about a month ago, I was fingering her for the first time and it was with her clothes on, and she started to bleed. Could this be because she hadn't broken her hymen yet? because I remember it was hard to tell if I was actually in her on news years eve or not because I wasnt very erect...

Thank you so much.

i have been having the same feelings .. i have 2 children 11-8.... so been long time since i was preg . but we are trying for a baby and been trying since november .. so far this year i have been having periods but had 2 faint lines in the boxes .. went docs he told me i was and i done an wee sample and he sent it off didn't here nothing back and had a period again so just carried on as if i wasn't .... now i can feel flutters .. and with my hand too .... tried all the time and back killin . plus all the other bits ... i have only put on 5lbs but im huge and nothing fits me which is heart brecking as i don't know whats going on im to scared to go back to the docs in case they think im wasting there time ....what to do ..but i know what i can feel and its kicking !

I'm feeling the same .. Please tell me what happened to you, did you do any tests?!!... are you preg?